Perishable Shipping Solutions
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Work with maintenance leadership to obtain approval on all plans for maintenance work and determine resource availability
- Communicate resource schedule to leadership including potential facility shutdowns
- Maintain Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS) to update work orders and track accurate metrics on the performance of planning and scheduling functions and provide timely reports to leadership
- Track and maintain compliance program records, compliance audit action items and provide status updates
- Interface with safety compliance committee and environmental resources for specific questions as needed
ADDITIONAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide feedback on continuous operating improvement
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS (KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES)
- 2 years data entry experience
- Proficient computer skills including Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to interact with all levels of the organization
- Demonstrated ability to organize and prioritize work to ensure timely deadlines
- Demonstrated ability to input data with a high accuracy rating and attention to detail
- Ability to work in temperatures as low as -20 Fahrenheit/-25 Celsius in cold storage sites or up to 100 Fahrenheit/37 Celsius in dry storage sites while wearing company provided personal protective equipment and freezer gear
- Ability to work a flexible work schedule and shift, including weekends if needed
- Must be comfortable with various noise levels, at times, can be loud
This is an excellent position to begin your career path within Lineage! Success in this role enables greater responsibilities and promotions! A career at Lineage starts with learning about our business and how each team member plays a part each and every day to satisfy our customers’ requirements. Beyond that, you’ll help us grow and learn on our journey to be the very best employer in our industry. We’ll ask you for your opinion and ensure we do our part to keep you developing and engaged as we grow our business. Working at Lineage is energizing and enjoyable. We value respect and care about our team members.
Lineage is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and is committed to compliance with all federal, state, and local laws that prohibit workplace discrimination and unlawful harassment and retaliation. Lineage will not discriminate against any applicant on the basis of race, color, age, national origin, religion, physical or mental disability or any other protected status under federal, state and local law.
Lineage provides safe, stable, reliable work environments, medical, dental, and basic life and disability insurance benefits, 401 retirement plan, paid time off, annual bonus eligibility, and a minimum of 7 holidays throughout the calendar year.