Global Hiring Day - Henderson, CO Location - 9/20/2023
Perishable Shipping Solutions
Lineage Logistics is hosting a Global Hiring Day on Wednesday, September 20th from 9:00am-4:00pm at our Henderson, CO facility.
WE ARE HIRING: Case Pickers, Order Checkers/Shipping & Receiving Coordinators, and High Reach Forklift Operators.
**Also seeking Operations Manager-2nd shift, Facilities Maintenance Manager III, Warehouse Supervisor-2nd shift, Maintenance Technician, and Forklift Mechanic Maintenance Technician.
RSVP for Global Hiring Day in-person interviews! Click Here
Come learn more about Lineage Logistics and how you can help feed the world!
Wednesday, Sept. 20th
9 am - 4 pm
8001 East 88th Avenue
Henderson, CO 80640
INTERVIEWS and OFFERS on the SPOT!
We look forward to meeting you!
Want to learn more about who we are and how we move food from farm to table? Watch this video about Lineage Logistics Click Here
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Pack, seal, and label materials/pallets for storing and/or shipping
• Manually load and unload product on and off pallets, skids, or lifting device
• Wrap pallets using a wrap machine
• Document and report damages or any issues with products or materials to supervisor and follow instructions to correct the problem
ADDITIONAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Operate manual pallet jack equipment
• Clean and organize the warehouse at the end of the shift
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS (KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES)
• Basic math skills
• Ability to understand instructions in Country's official language or as defined by Lineage Logistics
• Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
• Ability to work in temperatures as low as -20 Fahrenheit/-25 Celsius in cold storage sites or up to 100 Fahrenheit/37 Celsius in dry storage sites while wearing company provided personal protective equipment and freezer gear
• Must be able to lift a minimum of 40 lbs./18 kgs.; weight may be more dependent upon facility
• Ability to work a flexible work schedule and shift, including weekends if needed
• Must be comfortable with various noise levels, at times, can be loud
This is an excellent position to begin your career path within Lineage! Success in this role enables greater responsibilities and promotions! A career at Lineage starts with learning about our business and how each team member plays a part each and every day to satisfy our customers’ requirements. Beyond that, you’ll help us grow and learn on our journey to be the very best employer in our industry. We’ll ask you for your opinion and ensure we do our part to keep you developing and engaged as we grow our business. Working at Lineage is energizing and enjoyable. We value respect and care about our team members.
Lineage is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and is committed to compliance with all federal, state, and local laws that prohibit workplace discrimination and unlawful harassment and retaliation. Lineage will not discriminate against any applicant on the basis of race, color, age, national origin, religion, physical or mental disability or any other protected status under federal, state and local law.
Lineage provides safe, stable, reliable work environments, medical, dental, and basic life and disability insurance benefits, 401 retirement plan, paid time off, annual bonus eligibility, and a minimum of 7 holidays throughout the calendar year.