Lead Partner Enablement Specialist
Join the Solar For All Revolution!
At PosiGen, we are passionate about providing money saving solar and energy efficiency solutions for people of all income levels. We are seeking an equally passionate Lead Partner Enablement Specialist who is responsible for enabling PosiGen's partner network. This role is focused on enabling partner’s sales, operations and long term customer success, as well as data analysis. It requires the ability to build and maintain relationships with partners as well as internal PosiGen teams across the business.
Essential Job Functions
- Build and maintain Partner onboarding and training for partners and their supporting sales and processing staff.
- Develop and maintain a Welcome Package that includes all relevant solar and energy efficiency sales materials, portal guide for the sales and operations teams, customer pipeline experience and expectations, and contact information throughout the process.
- Provide training and onboarding support for new partners, as well as periodic updates for new employees of those partner.s
- Support partners with any questions about our program offering, technology, and experience.
- Establish and maintain effective relationships with partners.
- Work closely with sales team and partners to ensure enablement needs are consistently met.
- Support the development and implement departmental KPIs to define success, and redefine as necessary.
- Create reports and utilize data to identify opportunities to improve the process and product.
- Prepare and maintain presentations to be used during the enablement of partners.
- Create and periodically publish partner scoring and weekly success reports.
- A bachelor's degree in sales, marketing, business, or related field
- Successful completion of coursework in sales techniques, marketing, and communication preferred
- At least 2 years of experience in sales-related account management; B2B sales experience strongly preferred
- 2+ years of renewable energy experience; residential solar experience strongly preferred
- 2+ years with experience creating reports and conducting analysis
- Demonstrated commitment to financial inclusion, social justice, and/or access to clean energy
PosiGen is a people-centric, rapidly growing residential solar company committed to making Solar For ALL a reality. We aim to simplify solar, improve home efficiency, and generate opportunities for the underserved through our first of its kind, no credit check, guaranteed savings solar leasing program.
As employees at PosiGen, we are passionate about furthering our mission of Solar For ALL. At PosiGen, we celebrate the individual and foster an environment where employees can be their true self. We strive to live every day by our values:
- Act with Integrity
- Be Humble, Be Kind
- Collaborate and Seek to Understand
- Deliver on our Promises
- Engage Passionately
PosiGen is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer committed to diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status or any other factor protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. Individuals who require reasonable accommodations under the Americans with Disabilities Act in order to participate in the search process should notify the Office of Human Resources.