Customer Care Agent
Join the Solar For All Revolution!
At PosiGen, we are passionate about providing money-saving solar and energy-efficiency solutions for people of all income levels. We are seeking an equally passionate Customer Care Agent who is driven to provide customers with the best solution for their family to have access to affordable solar power, invest in their homes, and take steps toward a brighter future. We offer an excellent compensation and benefits package including:
As a Customer Care Agent at PosiGen, you will receive an Hourly rate plus commission incentive potential, full benefits such as Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k with company match up to 6%, PTO, Life Insurance, Paid Maternity and Leave, Financial wellness and More!
- Answer questions regarding system performance, maintenance
- Handle escalated customer calls and collection issues. Address any issues expediently to ensure customer satisfaction
- Comply with regulatory and company policies at all times
- Advise and influence customers on the payment options for debt recovery
- Take responsibility for resolving disputes, ensuring that caller concerns are actioned correctly and all parties are notified
- Explain the terms of lease as appropriate
- Complete any administrative tasks as required for the efficient running of the department
This position is in-office at our Corporate office in Saint Rose, LA with one Saturday per month to work.
- Associate or Bachelors preferred
- Bilingual in Spanish and English a plus
- Able to work independently and prioritize workload
- Proficiency with Google Workspace preferred
- Ability to deal with 3+ inquiries per day via inbound/outbound calls and email
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required
- Attention to detail and self-starter individual
- Team player and problem solver
Commitment to Excellence - Identify what needs to be accomplished and take action to achieve a standard of excellence beyond job expectations
Corporate Values - Understand, embrace and integrate PosiGen's corporate values into everyday duties and responsibilities
Customer Service - Identify and respond to current and future needs by providing excellent service to internal customers (employees)
Safety and Security - promote a safe work environment for employees
Teamwork - Resourceful team player that builds, strengthens, and maintains collaborative relationships with others inside or outside the organization
PosiGen is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer committed to diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other factor protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. Individuals who require reasonable accommodations under the Americans with Disabilities Act in order to participate in the search process should notify the Office of Human Resources.