Office Coordinator - Utilities & Permitting
Join the Solar For All Revolution!
At PosiGen, we are passionate about providing money saving solar energy and energy efficiency solutions for people of all income levels. We are seeking an equally passionate Office Coordinator - Utilities & Permitting to help further our mission through excellent craftsmanship, customer service, and a team-focused approach.
Essential Job Functions
- Work as a team on daily, weekly, and monthly goals.
- Manage the timely submissions and approvals for the utility interconnection and/or permit process.
- Prepare and track outstanding documents needed to obtain utility and/or permit approval.
- Monitor project flow and follow up with utility companies and/or AHJs on issues to reduce cycle times.
- Track jurisdiction specific requirements for permits and provide that information to the team.
- Upload all documents that are sent out and received into the CRM.
- Answer phone and email requests from customers, utility companies and AHJs.
- Update CRM activities with each step in the process.
- Support all utility and/or permit submissions and receives (call, mail, email, and portal).
- High School diploma or GED
- Experience with Adobe Pro; Google Email, Drive, Documents and Sheets preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required.
- Able to work independently and prioritize workload.
- Ability to relate to people from a variety of different backgrounds.
- Ability to deal with 30+ inquires per day via inbound/outbound phone calls and email.
- Ability to accurately type 45 words/minute.
- Ability to adapt in a fast paced, changing environment.
- Team player attitude a MUST!
PosiGen is a people-centric, rapidly growing residential solar company committed to making Solar For ALL a reality. We aim to simplify solar, improve home efficiency, and generate opportunities for the underserved through our first of its kind, no credit check, guaranteed savings solar leasing program.
As employees at PosiGen, we are passionate about furthering our mission of Solar For ALL. At PosiGen, we celebrate the individual and foster an environment where employees can be their true self. We strive to live every day by our values:
- Act with Integrity
- Be Humble, Be Kind
- Collaborate and Seek to Understand
- Deliver on our Promises
- Engage Passionately
PosiGen is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer committed to diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status or any other factor protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. Individuals who require reasonable accommodations under the Americans with Disabilities Act in order to participate in the search process should notify the Office of Human Resources.