Sales Operations Associate
Sales & Business Development, Operations
Posted on Tuesday, May 2, 2023
Catalant’s Expert Marketplace platform has re-invented the $250 billion management consulting industry by connecting business leaders with world class independent consultants on-demand. With backing from some of the world’s top venture capital firms, Catalant is breaking records every quarter and doubling down on our growth strategy.
As we continue to bolster our industry-leading product, we are growing the team that will take Catalant to the next level, investing across the board in our people and products.
We are seeking a Sales Operations Associate to join our Revenue Operations team. We are looking for an analytical and curious candidate to help optimize sales and operational efficiency through data-driven insights, process improvement and systems engagement. This is a high-impact role that will work closely with sales leadership and partner with key functions including Sales, Customer Success, Business Systems, Data & Analytics, Marketing, Finance, and People teams. Our team values diversity in experience and backgrounds—we do our best work when we create space for different voices and perspectives. Whatever unique experiences or skill sets you bring, we look forward to learning from each other.
What You'll Do:
- Partner with Sales and Finance leadership to manage sales planning, capacity modeling, territory and quota design on annual and quarterly cycles.
- Manage the sales cadence and operating rhythm including forecasting meetings and Quarterly Business Reviews.
- Lead day-to-day efforts supporting the execution of the Sales function through process improvement, enablement, standardization, tooling and centralized communications.
- Monitor commercial performance data and provide actionable insights in support of data-driven decision-making by leadership.
- Identify opportunities for process improvements and serve as an interface for our sales technology stack (including Salesforce) with the centralized Business Systems team.
- Lead project management of critical sales team and cross-functional initiatives with GTM, Systems, Analytics, People Ops and Finance.
What You'll Bring:
- 2-4 years of strong analytical and problem solving experience working in sales or commercial operations, consulting or business analyst role (experience at a SaaS company is a plus)
- Mastery of Excel and proficiency with Salesforce
- Familiarity with business intelligence tools (Domo/Tableau/Looker or equivalent) is preferred but not required
- Ability to work independently and manage projects in a cross-functional setting
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Who You Are:
- Someone who demonstrates integrity and authenticity
- Someone who is action-oriented and takes initiativeIs an adaptable team player who can juggle multiple competing priorities
- Someone who has excellent critical thinking, problem solving, organizational, and interpersonal skills
At Catalant, we strive to offer a work environment where employees can bring however much of their full, authentic self as they desire. With this in mind, we are happy to offer our employees:
- Flexible paid time off
- 13 company holidays + an All Company wellness day off each quarter
- Twelve weeks of paid parental leave regardless of how you choose to grow your family
- Generous health insurance coverage as well as optional vision and dental
- 401k to save for retirement
- Pre-tax commuter and flexible spending accounts
- A lifestyle spending account to be used towards cell phone, internet, commuting, and learning & development
- Wellness stipend for your mental, emotional, or physical wellbeing needs and support
- Work from Home stipend
- Catalant sponsored membership to Calm
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
Catalant is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. Catalant makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business objectives and does not discriminate against applicants or employees on the basis of age, race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender (including gender nonconformity and status as a transgender individual), sexual orientation, pregnancy, marital status, military or veteran status, qualified physical or mental disability, genetic condition or predisposition, or any other status protected by law. All Catalant employees are prohibited from engaging in any form of discrimination.
We have a flexible hybrid work model, where employees local to our Boston headquarters come into our office on a flexible basis, and other employees are fully remote. We are hiring and conducting interviews and onboarding either virtually or in person if local to Boston, depending on what makes most sense based on the specific candidate and new hire. Talk to our People Team to learn more!
See more open positions at Catalant
Something looks off?