Customer Success Analyst
IT, Customer Service, Sales & Business Development
Boston, MA, USA
Posted on Wednesday, February 7, 2024
Catalant has reinvented the $250 billion management consulting industry by connecting business leaders with world-class independent consultants, on demand, through our technology platform. Fortune 1000 enterprises, PE firms and their portfolio companies, and consulting firms partner with Catalant to find experienced independent consultants to solve complex business problems.
With backing from some of the world's top venture capital firms, we continue to bolster our industry-leading platform by growing the team that will take Catalant to the next level.
The Customer Success team at Catalant provides top notch service and delivery to our clients and consultants. We are seeking an individual to work with the Customer Success Managers and Associates to ensure this level of service is delivered. This role will work closely with the consultant side of the marketplace to identify the ideal candidate profile for each project posted to the platform. This is an exciting and unique opportunity to join a high-growth tech startup and have an immediate impact. You will be charged with sourcing, researching, pre-screening, and engaging sophisticated senior-level experts and boutique consulting firms for project-based work. If you are passionate about building relationships, thrive in a fast-paced environment, and combine strategic thinking with scrappy start-up execution, then this role is a great fit for you.
Our team values diversity in experience and backgrounds—we do our best work when we create space for different voices and perspectives. Whatever unique experiences or skill sets you bring, we look forward to learning from each other.
This role is hybrid-based out of our Boston office and candidates should expect to come into the office 2x/week.
What You'll Do:
- Support Customer Success Managers and Associates with project matching and delivery
- Use Catalant’s platform to match consultants with projects
- Source and screen consultants to assess fit for different projects posted to the platform
- Guide consultants through the project matching process from pitching on opportunities, to prepping for interviews, and provide contracting support
- Build and manage relationships with the expert community
- Recruit new consultants to join the Catalant platform
What You'll Bring:
- Bachelor's Degree
- 1-2 years of experience in a recruiting/talent acquisition, HR, sales, customer success, project management, client/professional services or any other relationship focused role
- A growth mindset and a curiosity to learn
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills
- A positive attitude, and a desire to be coached and to hustle
At Catalant, we strive to offer a work environment where employees can bring however much of their full, authentic self as they desire. With this in mind, we are happy to offer our employees:
- Flexible paid time off
- 13 company holidays + an All Company wellness day off each quarter
- Twelve weeks of paid parental leave regardless of how you choose to grow your family
- Generous health insurance coverage as well as optional vision and dental
- 401k to save for retirement
- Pre-tax commuter and flexible spending accounts
- A lifestyle spending account to be used towards cell phone, internet, commuting, and learning & development
- Wellness stipend for your mental, emotional, or physical wellbeing needs and support
- Work from Home stipend
- Catalant sponsored membership to Calm
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
Catalant is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. Catalant makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business objectives and does not discriminate against applicants or employees on the basis of age, race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender (including gender nonconformity and status as a transgender individual), sexual orientation, pregnancy, marital status, military or veteran status, qualified physical or mental disability, genetic condition or predisposition, or any other status protected by law. All Catalant employees are prohibited from engaging in any form of discrimination.
We have a flexible hybrid work model, where employees local to our Boston headquarters come into our office on a flexible basis, and other employees are fully remote. We are hiring and conducting interviews and onboarding either virtually or in person if local to Boston, depending on what makes most sense based on the specific candidate and new hire. Talk to our People Team to learn more!