Field Marketing Manager
City Innovate’s mission is to make government work better through technology. It's why we are structured as a public-benefit corporation to ensure we keep our focus not just on revenues but also the needs of the people served by the government. Our products and services enable government to modernize the backoffice technologies they rely upon to deliver services to residents. To do this, we speed up the fundamental processes around procurement, contract, grants, budgeting, and policy implementation by 50-70%. What used to take 9-18 months can now be accomplished in as little as 9-18 weeks using our advanced platform for Document Process Automation™.
City Innovate is looking for a Field Marketing Manager to join our growing Marketing organization. Our ideal candidate will have 3-7 years of direct and hands-on experience in field marketing, driving incremental revenue and demand. You will report to the Head of Marketing on the Go-To-Marketing (GTM) team.
An integral part of your responsibilities from day one will be to create and execute against a highly visible quarterly event calendar and also to create a monthly webinar program to generate leads for the City Innovate product platform and consulting services.
Occasional domestic travel is required to meet with partners face-to-face and to participate in live event marketing fielded in conjunction with partners and trade organizations.
The position is Remote with a preference for someone who lives in California with good access to Sacramento or San Francisco.
Define a region-specific marketing plan that supports the regional sales strategy
Plan and host online and offline events to create net-new sales opportunities, accelerate existing sales opportunities and deepen our existing customer relationships
Strategize, build and execute integrated field campaigns that involve email marketing, event marketing, social media, and other channels as you see fit
Assist regional sales team as needed, including increasing brand awareness locally/regionally, and driving leads and MQLs for your sales region
Use Hubspot to build landing pages and send automated and personalized behavioral emails
Support various other marketing projects as needed
- Bachelor’s in marketing or related discipline
- 3+ years of related marketing experience, ideally in field marketing or sales enablement
- Proven experience carrying out marketing efforts, including planning, prioritizing, and implementing strategy
- Experience partnering with an enterprise sales team
- Highly organized and proficient at managing multiple projects at the same time
- Strong communication skills – written and oral
- You are entrepreneurial and work well in a rapidly changing environment
- You are creative, innovative, and always think outside the box
- Highly organized and proficient at managing multiple projects at a time
- You must be metric driven and have the ability to draw insight from complex marketing data
- Confident with a dynamic personality
- Exposure to enterprise SaaS or govtech a definite plus
- Compensation: $80,000-$100,000
- Unlimited PTO
- 100% employer-funded medical, dental and vision insurance
- Remote First Company