Sr. Account Manager (West)
City Innovate is a SaaS startup in the GovTech space on a mission to accelerate the work of government to enable beneficial outcomes for the communities they serve. We are strategically structured as a public-benefit corporation to ensure that we are always designing and building products to meet the needs of the people serving in government and served by government. City Innovate is a cofounder-led team that places a strong emphasis on company culture and a collaborative work environment where entrepreneurship is always celebrated.
City Innovate is looking for an experienced Account Manager to oversee our western territory accounts. The ideal candidate will have experience managing customer stakeholders and accounts in a SaaS startup or comparable environment/experience.
What you’ll be doing:
As an Account Manager, you will serve as the main point of contact for your customers and be responsible for the success of your book of business. Successful Account Managers will deeply understand their customer’s goals and objectives, devise solution-oriented customer roadmaps, and advise internal stakeholders on how City Innovate solutions can best meet customer objectives and needs. Account Managers are critical to the health and success of customer engagements, propose and drive initiatives that lead to lasting customer value, and play a critical role in identifying market insights, surfacing customer risk, developing strategic opportunities, and being a conduit for value between our customers and City Innovate.
- Experience strategically engaging a variety of customer stakeholders, including at an organization’s executive level
- Experience owning successful execution with enterprise accounts in a SaaS environment
- Experience navigating complex customer interactions that may span multiple disciplines and require an analytical and logical understanding of customer workflows to help them maximize the value they realize from a given solution
- Deeply understands customer life cycles, leads the successful development and conclusion of opportunities to meet defined objectives
- Meaningfully engages across functional areas; sales, marketing, customer success, and product - while maintaining personal accountability for customer outcomes
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset, you actively propose and lead the way to developing new and better ways to get things done
- $80,000-$120,000 Depending on experience
- Employee Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance paid for by City Innovate
- 401k after 1 year + 6% match
- Unlimited PTO
- Home office stipend