Business Development Representative
City Innovate is a SaaS startup in the GovTech space on a mission to make the government a force for social good. We are strategically structured as a public-benefit corporation to ensure that we keep our focus not just on revenues but also on the needs of the people served by the government. We are passionate about making our customers' lives better and building products that help them deliver better services to the public. Our Founders have also placed a strong emphasis on company culture, promoting a collaborative team environment where entrepreneurship is always celebrated.
City Innovate is looking for an experienced Business Development Representative (BDR) to join our growing sales team. The ideal candidate will have experience developing business opportunities in an assigned territory.
- Cultivate new business opportunities for City Innovate’s products and services within California.
- Implement regional sales strategies in collaboration with sales and marketing teams.
- Engage potential clients through various outreach methods including cold calls, emails, and networking.
- Tailor pitches and product offerings based on customer needs and market trends.
- Maintain a solid prospect pipeline and manage records via CRM tools.
- Conduct product demonstrations and presentations.
- Provide input to the product team on market demands.
- Achieve individual and team sales goals.