Digital Marketing Specialist (B2B SaaS, Mid-Level)
Interplay Learning sits at the intersection of EdTech, Virtual Reality, and Enterprise Software as it modernizes Learning Management & Content Systems throughout the skilled trade industries.
Since 2016, Austin-based Interplay Learning has been building better training, better careers and better lives for its customers and their employees.
Our award-winning online and VR training for the essential skilled trades, including HVAC, Plumbing, Electrical, Solar, Multi-Family Maintenance and Facilities Maintenance workforces, is scalable and more effective than traditional training methods. By leveraging immersive learning technology, Interplay’s customers are able to train and practice hands-on learning from a desktop, phone, tablet, or in virtual reality. The result is a highly trained employee who is job-ready in weeks, not years.
Our digital experiential learning platform, SkillMill, conveniently turns any space into a training lab with its short video courses, 3D simulations, knowledge checks, coaching, community, and connectivity.
Recent accolades include recognition by Fast Company’s World Changing Ideas Awards in the Education, General Excellence, and On the Rise categories as well as the Built-In Best Places to Work in Austin award.
Awards & Recognition:
- Backed by best-in-class VC’s, we are positioned for exciting growth
- Built-In, Best Midsize Places to Work In Austin 2023 & 2024
- Prestigious 2020 Innovation Award for SkillMill, our software platform
- Best in Business gold medal from Inc. Magazine in 2020
- Recognized by the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation for our contribution to accelerating education innovation on our proprietary VOLT engine
- Virtual Reality is the next “Smartphone,” VR breakthrough has begun at the enterprise level
Position: Digital Growth Specialist
Reporting to the Sr. Growth and Marketing Operations Manager, the Digital Growth Specialist will play a crucial role in driving growth and optimizing our marketing efforts. This will largely include developing and leading the tactical execution of website optimization, Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO), Search Engine Optimization (SEO), digital marketing, and marketing campaign operations. This is a critical role in driving our revenue growth through strategic opportunities.
This is a fully remote position with the option to work in the office for candidates local to Austin, TX.
Why this position:
- Meaningful, impactful work
- Mission-driven company
- Passionate, collaborative team
- Drive business growth and customer loyalty
- Innovative product - EdTech, VR, AI
What You’ll Do:
- Partner with the Sr. Growth and Marketing Operations Manager to own and optimize the entire post-click journey in digital environments
- Support the Sr. Growth and Marketing Operations Manager in creating a comprehensive web strategy for lead generation, SEO, and conversion rate optimization
- Own maintaining, reporting, and analysis of website data (includes supporting campaign team on related performance metrics)
- Drive and implement both technical and on-page SEO initiatives to increase search visibility and conversion rates with agency support
- Execute and optimize the day-to-day web operations, including landing page creation, content updates, and proactively suggesting improvements for the user experience
- Ensure data flowing from the website to our marketing automation and CRM is clean, correct, and enables the Demand Generation team to make informed decisions based on KPIs
Who You Are:
- Proudly passionate about digital marketing and website optimization
- A self-driven, project management genius that’s able to delegate and execute as necessary
- A data-hungry team player who wants to dive into data and collaborate to create operational excellence
- An avid learner who is as excited about tests and experiments as much as wins and results
- Crazy about the customer and delivering a highly engaging, tailored experience
- An energetic, optimistic collaborator who wants to join a team of people who love to break records
- 2+ years of marketing experience, preferably focused on website maintenance, Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO), Search Engine Optimization (SEO), or other digital marketing specialties
- 2+ years marketing operations experience
- Experience managing WordPress CMS
- Fundamental knowledge of SEO best practices and content management
- Must be able to project manage both self and collaborative initiatives
- A love of data and can analyze a marketing funnel; you can identify and size different growth opportunities and the various ways to meet them
- Candidates must be authorized to work in the United States for any employer without stipulations and be residents of the United States.
Pay: $65,000-75,000 (this position does not have a bonus component)
Interplay Learning Ethos:
At Interplay, we love what we do. We embrace our daily challenge to push technological limits to invent better ways to make learning easier and training more powerful. We attract passionate people and invite spirited discourse. We celebrate that our jobs fit our lives, not the inverse. We are uncompromising in our belief that together: we can build better training, build better careers and build better lives for customers and our team.
- Remote-first culture and flexible hours
- Learning resources and annual learning reimbursement
- Family-friendly policies
- Generous vacation policy includes 3 weeks of PTO, 1 week Winter Break, holidays and sick days
- Medical, vision and dental insurance coverage
- Private company stock options
- Mental health and wellness resources
- Virtual/in person social events
At Interplay Learning, diversity and inclusion are fundamental to who we are and how we operate our business. We’re building a diverse workforce that cultivates and supports all individuals for the betterment of each other, our company, and our customers. We believe a culture of equality creates a stronger work environment for all employees and that we are all accountable for encouraging and celebrating diverse voices. Interplay Learning commits to promote and recognize principles of fairness, equity, and social justice in relation to, and across, intersections of race, age, color, disability, faith, religion, ancestry, national origin, citizenship, sex, sexual orientation, social class, economic class, ethnicity, gender identity, gender expression, and all other identities represented among our diverse membership.
We strongly encourage people of color, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer and non-binary people, veterans, and individuals with disabilities to apply. Interplay Learning is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes everyone to our team. If you need any reasonable accommodation at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Interplay Learning is committed to providing equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, pregnancy, marital status, gender identity or expression, status as a veteran, or any other legally protected characteristic or activity in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.