Internet Fulfillment Associate Sun - Wed 7 AM -5:30 PM $16.50
Work hours are Sunday-Wednesday 7am-5:30pm
Pay rate is $16.50 per hourAssemble food kits per work orders and make sure they are accurate, complete, and meet the customer’s quality standards, while following all regulatory and company safety standards, policies, and procedures.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Work on pack line or on the pick team completing work orders for E-Commerce fulfillment
• Prepares orders by processing requests and supply orders; pulling materials; packing boxes; placing orders in delivery area
• Sort and place materials or items on racks, shelves or in bins according to organizational standards
ADDITIONAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- May assist in compiling worksheets or tickets from customer orders
- May assist in recording amounts of materials or items received or distributed
- Work with other machinery and material handling equipment
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS (KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES)
- Basic math skills
- Excellent verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment, in and around industrial machinery
- Ability to work in temperatures as low as -20 Fahrenheit/-25 Celsius in cold storage sites or up to 100 Fahrenheit/37 Celsius in dry storage sites while wearing company provided personal protective equipment and freezer gear
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 40 lbs./18 kgs.; weight may be more dependent upon facility
- Must be comfortable with various noise levels, at times, can be loud
This is an excellent position to begin your career path within Lineage! Success in this role enables greater responsibilities and promotions! A career at Lineage starts with learning about our business and how each team member plays a part each and every day to satisfy our customers’ requirements. Beyond that, you’ll help us grow and learn on our journey to be the very best employer in our industry. We’ll ask you for your opinion and ensure we do our part to keep you developing and engaged as we grow our business. Working at Lineage is energizing and enjoyable. We value respect and care about our team members.
Lineage is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and is committed to compliance with all federal, state, and local laws that prohibit workplace discrimination and unlawful harassment and retaliation. Lineage will not discriminate against any applicant on the basis of race, color, age, national origin, religion, physical or mental disability or any other protected status under federal, state and local law.
Lineage provides safe, stable, reliable work environments, medical, dental, and basic life and disability insurance benefits, 401 retirement plan, paid time off, annual bonus eligibility, and a minimum of 7 holidays throughout the calendar year.