Regional Inventory Control Manager
- Previous experience in running a warehouse Inventory Control and Quality program; including KPI development, program development, compliance and operational execution, and process improvement. Multi-Site experience is required.
- Track record of developing and executing LEAN and Six-Sigma initiatives that deliver results; with a history of getting, it done.
- Has the ability to partner, build, and execute on new initiatives with stakeholders across the organization.
- Think big and push the boundaries of the quality space and be unsatisfied with the status quo. The candidate needs to be able to develop and set the strategic roadmap for the quality space.
- Ability to oversee and track projects through to completion, and at times escalating concerns if critical performance or projects are off plan.
- Ability to clearly communicate to all levels of leadership results of IC and Quality KPIs and ongoing action items both verbally and written. Ability to escalate when appropriate and willingness to do so.
- Own the development, enhancement, and sustainment of network level SOPs, and audit for compliance
- Monitor site level compliance to established slotting, cycle counting, receiving, and capacity programs
- Provide daily and weekly updates for your FCs
- Previous experience with Statistics, DMAIC, and/or Continuous Improvement, preferred
- Bachelor’s or an equivalent degree or equivalent experience
- Strong Organizational, management and analytical skills
- Exceptional customer service orientation and a desire to advise strategic company decisions
- Previous experience with building capacity management and slotting optimization
- Able to work in a fast paced, team environment with the ability to work independently as a self-starter
- Up to 25%
This is an excellent position to begin your career path within Lineage! Success in this role enables greater responsibilities and promotions! A career at Lineage starts with learning about our business and how each team member plays a part each and every day to satisfy our customers’ requirements. Beyond that, you’ll help us grow and learn on our journey to be the very best employer in our industry. We’ll ask you for your opinion and ensure we do our part to keep you developing and engaged as we grow our business. Working at Lineage is energizing and enjoyable. We value respect and care about our team members.
Lineage is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and is committed to compliance with all federal, state, and local laws that prohibit workplace discrimination and unlawful harassment and retaliation. Lineage will not discriminate against any applicant on the basis of race, color, age, national origin, religion, physical or mental disability or any other protected status under federal, state and local law.
Lineage provides safe, stable, reliable work environments, medical, dental, and basic life and disability insurance benefits, 401 retirement plan, paid time off, annual bonus eligibility, and a minimum of 7 holidays throughout the calendar year.