Office Manager - (Onsite)
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage, train, provide performance feedback and assign duties of direct reports to ensure productivity, efficiency, and effectiveness
- Resolve day-to-day customer service problems including data entry errors, customer complaints, and questions
- Work with Operations Manager to ensure information flow with the warehouse is efficient; to include on-time turn for trucks, accurate receipt, and shipment of goods
- Handle record management/retention for bill of ladings, proof of deliveries, invoices, and accounting credits
- Enhance office productivity through proficient use of resources and tools
ADDITIONAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS (KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES)
- 2 years office or administrative experience
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to interact with all levels of the organization
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret company policies, procedures, and agreements
- Excellent organizational skills, including the ability to multi-task and prioritize workload
- Strong conflict management skills, including those involving sensitive and complex matters
- Ability to work a flexible work schedule and shift, including weekends if needed
INDSPPay Range:$53,200.00 - $89,775.00
This is an excellent position to begin your career path within Lineage! Success in this role enables greater responsibilities and promotions! A career at Lineage starts with learning about our business and how each team member plays a part each and every day to satisfy our customers’ requirements. Beyond that, you’ll help us grow and learn on our journey to be the very best employer in our industry. We’ll ask you for your opinion and ensure we do our part to keep you developing and engaged as we grow our business. Working at Lineage is energizing and enjoyable. We value respect and care about our team members.
Lineage is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and is committed to compliance with all federal, state, and local laws that prohibit workplace discrimination and unlawful harassment and retaliation. Lineage will not discriminate against any applicant on the basis of race, color, age, national origin, religion, physical or mental disability or any other protected status under federal, state and local law.
Lineage provides safe, stable, reliable work environments, medical, dental, and basic life and disability insurance benefits, 401 retirement plan, paid time off, annual bonus eligibility, and a minimum of 7 holidays throughout the calendar year.