Tax Analyst, Indirect Tax
- Review and respond to indirect tax notices and tax bills.
- Coordinate with Accounts Payable to ensure timely payment of indirect taxes due.
- Maintain indirect tax accruals.
- Work with third-party professionals handling the Company’s property tax filings, assessments and appeals.
- Assist with tax jurisdiction notifications and compliance requests, including audits initiated from taxing authorities for indirect taxes.
- Coordinate with internal departments for data required to file tax returns and audit exams for indirect taxes.
- Prepare and file indirect tax returns and process payments timely.
- Collaborate cross-functionally ensure potential tax issues are addressed proactively.
- Assist on tax incentive compliance requests and other indirect tax functions.
- Conduct research on tax issues.
- Other data collection, analysis and maintenance, as necessary.
Required Skills & Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Business or similar field or equivalent experience.
- 1-2 years relevant experience preferred.
- 1-2 years’ experience in accounting preferred
- Strong data analysis, prioritization and organizational skills
- Ability to multi-task, with a high level of attention to detail and the ability to work effectively in a deadline-oriented environment.
- Highly skilled in Microsoft Office suite, with the ability to learn new technical skills and systems related to the job.
Limited amount of travel required.
This is an excellent position to begin your career path within Lineage! Success in this role enables greater responsibilities and promotions! A career at Lineage starts with learning about our business and how each team member plays a part each and every day to satisfy our customers’ requirements. Beyond that, you’ll help us grow and learn on our journey to be the very best employer in our industry. We’ll ask you for your opinion and ensure we do our part to keep you developing and engaged as we grow our business. Working at Lineage is energizing and enjoyable. We value respect and care about our team members.
Lineage is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and is committed to compliance with all federal, state, and local laws that prohibit workplace discrimination and unlawful harassment and retaliation. Lineage will not discriminate against any applicant on the basis of race, color, age, national origin, religion, physical or mental disability or any other protected status under federal, state and local law.
Lineage provides safe, stable, reliable work environments, medical, dental, and basic life and disability insurance benefits, 401 retirement plan, paid time off, annual bonus eligibility, and a minimum of 7 holidays throughout the calendar year.