International Pricing Analyst
- Create and communicate profitable pricing solutions for Lineage Freight Forwarding, LLC ocean freight shipments to internal and external customers.
- Support Business Development and participate in projects and exercises that support yield improvement objectives and revenue growth initiatives.
- Serve as a trade expert and assist with various issues pertaining the ocean product.
- Create and communicate profitable pricing solutions
- Provide competitive pricing for ocean freight shipments to internal and external customers.
- Negotiate buying conditions with current core ocean carrier base.
- Provide Comprehensive Ocean Freight Proposals based on the current market conditions
- Participate in projects and exercises that support yield improvement objectives and revenue growth initiatives
- Utilize and maintain reporting/data integrity for both internal and external reporting needs
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience strongly preferred.
- 2-4 years of related experience (NVOCC and Ocean Carrier) and advanced understanding of Ocean Freight.
- Basic knowledge of regulatory requirements, specifically those of the Federal Maritime Commission, the Surface Transportation Board and the Code of Federal Regulation.
- Excellent PC skills including Word, Access and Excel. Proficient relational database skills.
- Effective interpersonal skills; ability to work with all levels of the company.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities and meet deadlines.
- Ability to adjust to ever-changing demands.
- Ability to produce accurate work in a time sensitive environment.
- Motivated self-starter with demonstrated initiative.
- Ability to handle sensitive information in a confidential manner.
- Sharp attention to detail.
- Energetic and positive attitude.
- Team members who model and support Lineages culture.
- Team members that model and encourage Lineages core values and attributes.
Salary Range: $59,000-70,000
INDSPPay Range:$58,520.00 - $98,752.50
This is an excellent position to begin your career path within Lineage! Success in this role enables greater responsibilities and promotions! A career at Lineage starts with learning about our business and how each team member plays a part each and every day to satisfy our customers’ requirements. Beyond that, you’ll help us grow and learn on our journey to be the very best employer in our industry. We’ll ask you for your opinion and ensure we do our part to keep you developing and engaged as we grow our business. Working at Lineage is energizing and enjoyable. We value respect and care about our team members.
Lineage is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and is committed to compliance with all federal, state, and local laws that prohibit workplace discrimination and unlawful harassment and retaliation. Lineage will not discriminate against any applicant on the basis of race, color, age, national origin, religion, physical or mental disability or any other protected status under federal, state and local law.
Lineage provides safe, stable, reliable work environments, medical, dental, and basic life and disability insurance benefits, 401 retirement plan, paid time off, annual bonus eligibility, and a minimum of 7 holidays throughout the calendar year.