WMS Implementation Manager
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Become the subject matter expert on our warehouse management systems.
- Help design and validate system enhancements.
- Manage delivery and rollout of new system enhancements to the operations teams.
- Oversee and support all aspects of the WMS launch plan and setup for FCs; UAT, Sprints
- Ability to work in a past paced environment, with aggressive deadlines, while managing/leading impactful projects
- Develop network roadmaps focusing on prioritization of high yield initiatives.
- Partner with all facets of the organization to act as a bridge to Operations and drive positive change.
- Assist with design, development, and maintenance of ongoing metrics, reports, analytics, and dashboards to help drive key business decisions.
- Perform pack out testing and validation.
- Develop project opportunities and work with the operations team(s) to define need, prioritization, and potential return on investment.
- 5+ years of work-related experience
- Proven leadership skills managing a cross functional team with the ability to develop
- Proficiency in SQL, Microsoft Office, Jira, BI, and other project management software
- Proven track record of elevating the bar and challenging the norm
- Proficiency in Python and MiniTab a plus
- Experience in E-commerce a plus
- Experience in a startup environment a plus
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Engineering, Business Analytics, Management, Computer Science, or Related Field
- Strong project management background
- Strong communication skills and ability to influence across a range of leadership levels
- Ability to travel 25% of the time- 1-2 weeks a month
This is an excellent position to begin your career path within Lineage! Success in this role enables greater responsibilities and promotions! A career at Lineage starts with learning about our business and how each team member plays a part each and every day to satisfy our customers’ requirements. Beyond that, you’ll help us grow and learn on our journey to be the very best employer in our industry. We’ll ask you for your opinion and ensure we do our part to keep you developing and engaged as we grow our business. Working at Lineage is energizing and enjoyable. We value respect and care about our team members.
Lineage is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and is committed to compliance with all federal, state, and local laws that prohibit workplace discrimination and unlawful harassment and retaliation. Lineage will not discriminate against any applicant on the basis of race, color, age, national origin, religion, physical or mental disability or any other protected status under federal, state and local law.
Lineage provides safe, stable, reliable work environments, medical, dental, and basic life and disability insurance benefits, 401 retirement plan, paid time off, annual bonus eligibility, and a minimum of 7 holidays throughout the calendar year.