Sunday, Monday, Tuesday Nights 18:00-06:00
£11.90 per hour plus night shift allowance
In this role you will:
· Review load/batches delivered to verify quantity and type of product
· Work in an Ambient environment
· Create and apply labels showing quantity and type of product
· Report the amount of items transported, received and distributed
· Weigh or count items for distribution within the warehouse to determine and ensure we meet company standards and customer expectations
· Report damages and claims to management
· Process inbound/outbound orders safely and accurately
· Loading and unloading vehicles using power pallet trucks.
Who we're looking for:
· Accuracy is important so someone who likes to get things right first time
· Things are heavy so you will need to lift up to 18kg (that’s about 10 bags of sugar)
· You to be able to communicate clearly with other team members in English
· Have some experience loading and unloading vehicles within a warehouse environment.
· Due to limited public transport, you must either have a car or be able to cycle or walk to NG22 8TX
What's in it for me?
· We offer overtime after 39 hours paid at time and a half
· Weekly pay
· 5.6 weeks annual holiday plus the opportunity to earn additional holidays each year up to an extra week after 3 years
· Free onsite car park
· An employee assistance phone line
· Access to a credit union
· Employee referral scheme
Posting End Date:
We are a global company with more than 22,000 employees spanning 20 countries and more than 400 locations across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and South America.
At Lineage Logistics, we have a shared purpose; we are transforming the food supply chain to eliminate waste and help feed the world. This means working at Lineage is not just a job – it’s an opportunity to innovate and put your mark on how food moves from the farm to dinner tables around the world. As a member of our team, you will be a critical link in the food supply chain.
Our shared purpose drives everything we do in all parts of our organisation, from the warehouse floor to the office. Our team members are passionate about the impact they make every single day.
We are an equal opportunities employer and positively encourage applications from persons regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
As a Lineage team member, we aim to provide everything you and your family need to thrive. That’s why we offer competitive rates of pay, paid time off, skills training, and development opportunities to grow a long and fulfilling career with us – plus generous financial rewards when you successfully refer new employees. This is enhanced by recognition schemes (so that your hard work won’t go unnoticed), plus the chance to make your salary go even further with our cycle-to-work scheme and preferential rates for loans and savings courtesy of a leading credit union.
Your everyday wellbeing is also important to us, so we will provide you with all the protective equipment you need to be safe and comfortable at work, and you will have access to a free 24/7 employee assistance phone line, which offers confidential counselling and advice. With all of this offered against the backdrop of a fun and social environment in which you will be supported by a team who enjoy helping each other in achieving their goals, we are confident you will excel with us.