VP, Regional Sales
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Direct, recruit, train, develop, and provide performance feedback to direct reports to ensure productivity, efficiency, and effectiveness
- Develop and ensure implementation of annual warehouse strategic plan and performance objectives
- Manage each cost center’s Profit & Loss (P&L), annual budget, and allocation of capital assets
- Collaborate with the Regional Vice President of Sales to lead, develop, and implement sales strategies that ensure Lineage’s growth and profit targets are achieved
- Support company marketing and sales efforts, in conjunction with the local and national sales teams, to meet company objectives, volume, revenue, and operating goals
- Implement Lean principles to develop management teams within facilities and across region
- Direct inventory control standards in accordance with company policy
- Ensure safety and sanitation processes and policies are followed
- Ensure warehouses operate in compliance with federal, state, and local rules, and regulations
- This role will be 1/2 remote. Office time will be required for this role.
ADDITIONAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
MINUMUM REQUIREMENTS (KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES)
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent combination of education and operations experience
- 5 years’ progressive senior level Operations Management experience in Supply Chain or similar industry
- Demonstrated proficiency in development and implementation of strategy / annual plans (budget, operational performance, SOPs, workshops, etc.)
- Demonstrated experience implementing and evaluating metrics
- Proficient computer skills including Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to lead discussions, make presentations and deliver technical results to a non-technical audience
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, including the ability to deal with ambiguity
- Ability to travel up to 75%
- Ability to work in temperatures as low as -20 Fahrenheit/-25 Celsius in cold storage sites or up to 100 Fahrenheit/37 Celsius in dry storage sites while wearing company provided personal protective equipment and freezer gear
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 40lbs.; weight may be more dependent upon facility
- Must be comfortable with various noise levels, at times, can be loud
This is an excellent position to begin your career path within Lineage! Success in this role enables greater responsibilities and promotions! A career at Lineage starts with learning about our business and how each team member plays a part each and every day to satisfy our customers’ requirements. Beyond that, you’ll help us grow and learn on our journey to be the very best employer in our industry. We’ll ask you for your opinion and ensure we do our part to keep you developing and engaged as we grow our business. Working at Lineage is energizing and enjoyable. We value respect and care about our team members.
Lineage is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and is committed to compliance with all federal, state, and local laws that prohibit workplace discrimination and unlawful harassment and retaliation. Lineage will not discriminate against any applicant on the basis of race, color, age, national origin, religion, physical or mental disability or any other protected status under federal, state and local law.
Lineage provides safe, stable, reliable work environments, medical, dental, and basic life and disability insurance benefits, 401 retirement plan, paid time off, annual bonus eligibility, and a minimum of 7 holidays throughout the calendar year.