Continuous Improvement Manager
Having drastically increased our European footprint in a short period, we are looking to appoint a Continuous Improvement Manager to be dedicated to our site in Bergen op Zoom.
You would be joining Lineage during an exciting period of growth and innovation, with the opportunity to make an immediate, meaningful impact.
Format: Onsite full time
Working hours: Occasional night shifts
What you will be doing
As the Continuous Improvement Manager, you will be responsible for training, mentoring, establishing, implementing and maintaining an environment of Lean within our Bergen op Zoom Distribution Centre. Additionally, you will lead the overall direction, implementation, and continuous improvement of Lean systems infrastructure in all phases of the operation.
In your role, you will:
- Define requirements for operations and ensure the implementation of Continuous Improvement strategies and initiatives to effectively meet or exceed business requirements and customer expectations
- Act as Subject Matter Expert and a key contributor on complex or critical assignments
- Advise and coach other team members and ensure a developmentally productive environment for all
- Administer and communicate company policies, goals, strategies and vision
- Facilitate quality systems, continuous process improvements, and safety initiatives in accordance with Lean thinking throughout the organization
- Advance company metrics including safety, quality, delivery, cost and morale
- Develop, model and coach Lean applications
- Review Lean performance expectations with leadership teams across the organization
- Perform administrative duties commensurate with the requirements of the organization including data gathering, metrics, reports and newsletters
- Mentor, coach and train various levels throughout the company
Who we’re looking for
To be successful in this position, we need you to:
- Demonstrate experience in Lean deployment
- Thrive in matrix environments
- Be adept at building relationships with different stakeholders
- Speak Dutch fluently
You will also have:
- A degree in Engineering, Logistics, Operations, Management, Lean Manufacturing or related field (preferred but not essential)
- 3+ years of operations experience and/or Lean experience
- Flexibility to travel to support other facilities in the Lineage Network
- Cold storage warehouse with temperatures between -20 and 0 degrees
- You need to have an ability to withstand cold storage temperatures for extended periods of time (Appropriate personal protective equipment will be provided)
What's in it for you?
Aside from a competitive starting salary, you're set to gain so much from being part of high quality and collaborative team.
This is the start of CI activity at Lineage in Europe so you will have plenty of opportunities to influence decisions, implement changes and make a visible an impact
Later on, you will also have the possibility to move to bigger, more complex sites.
You will be part of a large multi country team with its supportive leader; and experienced colleagues to learn from – this is a great development opportunity to learn new skills. Our leadership culture focuses us on developing talent internally; this is a great opportunity to grow your career at a leading global company.
Successful applicants must be able to demonstrate their right to live and work in the Netherlands.
Tempted? Apply now!
Lineage Logistics is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, gender identity, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected characteristic.
Dit is een uitstekende positie om uw carrière binnen Lineage te beginnen! Succes in deze rol draagt bij aan meer verantwoordelijkheden, alsmede promoties in de toekomst! Een carrière bij Lineage begint met het leren van onze business en hoe ieder teamlid een belangrijke rol speelt en bijdraagt aan de tevredenheid van onze klanten. Daarnaast draagt u bij aan de groei van onze organisatie en het helpen realiseren van ons doel, namelijk de beste werkgever in onze brache worden. Wij zijn altijd benieuwd naar uw mening. Ontwikkeling.en betrokkenheid vinden wij belangrijk binnen Lineage. Werken bij Lineage is prettig en uitdagend, we gaan op een respectvolle manier met elkaar om en we geven om onze teamleden.
Lineage biedt een dynamische en veilige werkomgeving, uitstekende arbeidsvoorwaarden en diverse doorgroeimogelijkheden.