Lineage is the world's largest temperature-controlled industrial REIT and logistics solutions provider, with a global network of over 400 facilities, spanning 25 countries across North & South America, Europe and Asia-Pacific.
Working a Lineage is not just a job - it's an opportunity to innovate and put your mark on how food moves from the farm to dinner tables around the world. As a member of the Lineage team, you are a critical link in the food supply chain.
The Asia-Pacific region currently includes Australia, New Zealand, Vietnam, Sri Lanka and Singapore employing nearly 2,500 team members.Operations Manager
This is a position carrying responsibility of ensuring that the cold store are operated efficiently and profitably to maintain the highest level of service for customers of the Company. The Operations Manager will be accountable for the leadership, culture, safety and compliance of the cold stores.
About the Role:
Reporting to the General Manager, and with circa 30+ staff, we are looking for an experienced leader who can motivate and engage employees, identify new business with existing and new clients, provide excellent customer service and have the ability work in a faced-pace environment.
Responsibilities will include:
- driving the company's Health and Safety processes and procedures to ensure a safe working environment
- ensure the smooth operation of the facility
- providing strong and positive leadership to your team
- further building and maintaining successful and profitable relationships with customers
- ensuring inventory integrity at all times
- ensuring all assets are maintained to a high standard at all times
- ensuring processes and procedures required by Lineage Logistics and regulatory authorities are met at all times
The ideal candidate will:
- have a high-level understanding and commitment to health and safety
- develop and support the operations team to be the best they can be
- ideally have experience in the cold storage industry, or related logistics industries
- have excellent organisational skills
- be customer focused
- be legally entitled to work in New Zealand
In return Lineage Logistics offer a positive work environment, where all people are treated fairly and equitably, with ongoing training and development, and appropriate remuneration
Lineage is more than just a cold storage logistics business. We’re focused on being a vibrant, innovative and progressive employer where all our teams work safely, harmoniously and efficiently toward a common purpose - transforming the food supply chain to eliminate waste and help feed the world.
Lineage is dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive and authentic work environment and encourages applicants from all backgrounds to apply.
Lineage provides a safe, stable and reliable work environment and offers;
Retail discounts as some of New Zealand’s largest retailers (via the Boost Scheme)
8 hours of paid volunteer time to contribute in the community
An employee assistance programme