Lineage is the world's largest temperature-controlled industrial REIT and logistics solutions provider, with a global network of over 400 facilities, spanning 25 countries across North & South America, Europe and Asia-Pacific.
Working a Lineage is not just a job - it's an opportunity to innovate and put your mark on how food moves from the farm to dinner tables around the world. As a member of the Lineage team, you are a critical link in the food supply chain.
The Asia-Pacific region currently includes Australia, New Zealand, Vietnam, Sri Lanka and Singapore employing nearly 2,500 team members.The Team Leader is responsible for overseeing the day-to-day running the inbound team to ensuring customer requirements are met, staff understand what is expected of them (including safety), and all compliance and regulations are met.
About the Role
Due to an internal promotion within our Sulphur Point branch based at the Port of Tauranga, Lineage is looking to recruit an experienced team leader. The position will be responsible for the efficient utilisation of their staff and will ensure that product movement levels are achieved. The team leader will liaise closely with their operations supervisor to ensure that these requirements are met.
If you have the following attributes and experience, this could be the job for you:
- energetic and enthusiastic attitude
- attention to detail
- excellent communication skills with a positive attitude
- a commitment to workplace health and safety
- inventory barcode scanning experience
- proficient numeracy and analytical skills
- physically fit with a good work record
- previous experience working in cold storage would be an advantage
- maintain good customer relations at all times
- counterbalance licence as a minimum / Reach Truck licence would be an advantage
- a desire to contribute towards an innovative and progressive company
- excellent planner and problem solver
This is a great opportunity for a hardworking, enthusiastic and energetic person who can bring a team together.
Lineage is more than just a cold storage logistics business. We’re focused on being a vibrant, innovative and progressive employer where all our teams work safely, harmoniously and efficiently toward a common purpose - transforming the food supply chain to eliminate waste and help feed the world.
Lineage is dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive and authentic work environment and encourages applicants from all backgrounds to apply.
Lineage provides a safe, stable and reliable work environment and offers;
Retail discounts as some of New Zealand’s largest retailers (via the Boost Scheme)
8 hours of paid volunteer time to contribute in the community
An employee assistance programme