Lineage is the world's largest temperature-controlled industrial REIT and logistics solutions provider, with a global network of over 400 facilities, spanning 25 countries across North & South America, Europe and Asia-Pacific.
Working a Lineage is not just a job - it's an opportunity to innovate and put your mark on how food moves from the farm to dinner tables around the world. As a member of the Lineage team, you are a critical link in the food supply chain.
The Asia-Pacific region currently includes Australia, New Zealand, Vietnam, Sri Lanka and Singapore employing nearly 2,500 team members.Lineage is the world’s largest temperature-controlled industrial REIT and logistics solutions provider. We have a global network of over 400 facilities totalling over 2 billion cubic feet which spans 19 countries across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and South America.
With more than 22,000 dedicated employees, we serve customers across the food and perishable industries from Fortune 500 companies to growing regional food producers. Lineage was listed as number 17 on CNBC’s 2021 Disrupter 50 List, the No 1. Data Science company, and 23rd overall, on Fast Company’s 2019 list of The World’s Most Innovative Companies, in addition to being included on Fortune’s Change The World list in 2020.
Working at Lineage is not just a job – it’s an opportunity to innovate and put your mark on how food moves from the farm to dinner tables around the world. As a member of the Lineage Logistics team, you are a critical link in the food supply chain.
The Asia Pacific region currently includes Australia, New Zealand, Vietnam, Sri Lanka, and Singapore, with approximately 2200 employees.
We have an opportunity for a Procurement Officer to join our team in Vietnam. This role is based at either District 7 or Song Than, and reports to the Senior Manager, Procurement, Asia Pacific (based in Australia), with a dotted reporting line to the local Finance Director, Vietnam.
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Implement purchasing strategies with the objective of meeting business requirements for the assurance of supply, quality, and cost.
- Analyse sites spend, sourcing markets and requirements/demand for opportunities of consolidation, identification, relationships, and cost reductions.
- Responsible for procurement governance such as logging activities in WSS, spend approvals, supplier catalogues and supplier portal.
- Lead timely and accurate processing of contracts, tenders, and RFP’s, including administering and vetting supplier terms and conditions in line with legal processes.
- Support the optimization of sourcing processes and systems to increase efficiency of purchasing processes or adopt appropriate measures.
- Responsible for vendor selections and auditing as required.
- Work closely with Accounts Payable and multiple internal stakeholders to resolve PO/Invoice issues and queries.
To be successful, you will have:
- Business / Commercial University degree with a minimum of 5 years professional experience in a similar role.
Experience with leading and managing tenders, contract negotiations, and RFPs.
Excellent understanding of procurement governance, including audits and vendor selection.
Strong negotiation, analytical and data analytics skills.
Strong IT skills in Excel / Microsoft Office. Previous experience with Workday is advantageous.
Excellent English proficiency, both written and verbal.
Our Purpose: Transform the food supply-chain to eliminate waste and help feed the world.
Our Vision: To be the world’s most dynamic temperature-controlled logistics company.
Our Values: Safe, Trust, Respect, Innovation, Bold & Servant Leadership.
If you would like to join the team, please submit your CV as a PDF attachment. We would love to hear from you!
Lineage is more than just a cold storage logistics business. We’re focused on being a vibrant, innovative and progressive employer where all our teams work safely, harmoniously and efficiently toward a common purpose - transforming the food supply chain to eliminate waste and help feed the world.
Lineage is dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive and authentic work environment and encourages applicants from all backgrounds to apply.
Lineage provides safe, stable, reliable work environments, volunteer leave, employee assistance programme and growth opportunities. Other benefits include 13th month salary, bonuses, company provided lunch every day, 14 days of annual leave, annual company trip and healthcare perks.