Director, Corporate Compliance and Ethics
Lineage is one of the world’s leading temperature-controlled industrial REITs and integrated solutions providers with an unrivaled global network of over 400 strategically located facilities, totaling nearly 2 billion cubic feet of capacity across countries in North America, Europe, and Asia-Pacific. Coupling industry-leading expertise in end-to-end logistical solutions and innovative technology, Lineage partners with the world’s largest food and beverage companies to increase distribution efficiency, advance sustainability, minimize supply chain waste, and, most importantly, help feed the world. In recognition of the company’s leading innovations and sustainability initiatives, Lineage has been named a CNBC Disruptor 50 Company for three consecutive years, twice named a US Best Managed Company, named the No. 1 Data Science company, and 23rd overall on Fast Company’s list of The World’s Most Innovative Companies.
Role & Responsibilities:
Compliance Program Development:
- Develop and implement a comprehensive corporate compliance and ethics program in line with industry standards and regulations.
- Create and maintain policies, procedures, and guidelines to ensure adherence to legal and ethical standards.
Training and Education:
- Develop and deliver compliance training programs to educate employees on relevant laws, regulations, and ethical standards.
- Fost a culture of compliance through ongoing communication and awareness initiatives.
Risk Assessment and Mitigation:
- Conduct regular risk assessments to identify potential compliance risks.
- Collaborate with business units to implement strategies for mitigating and managing identified risks.
Monitoring and Auditing:
- Establish and oversee monitoring and auditing processes to ensure compliance with policies and regulations.
- Conduct internal audits to identify areas of improvement and address potential compliance issues.
Reporting and Investigations:
- Establish and manage a system for reporting potential compliance violations.
- Lead investigations into alleged violations, ensuring a fair and thorough process.
Policy and Regulatory Updates:
- Stay informed about changes in las and regulations affecting the organization.
- Update and revise compliance policies and procedures accordingly.
Collaboration with Legal and Leadership:
- Collaborate with legal counsel to address compliance-related legal matters.
- Provide regular updates and reports to executive leadership on compliance initiatives and outcomes.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field; advanced degree or certification with CCEP
- Proven experience in corporate compliance and ethics leadership roles.
- Strong knowledge in anti-bribery, and economic sanction.
- 10 years of experience in corporate compliance role.
- Familiarity with privacy laws.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated ability to lead and influence at all levels of the organization.
This is an excellent position to begin your career path within Lineage! Success in this role enables greater responsibilities and promotions! A career at Lineage starts with learning about our business and how each team member plays a part each and every day to satisfy our customers’ requirements. Beyond that, you’ll help us grow and learn on our journey to be the very best employer in our industry. We’ll ask you for your opinion and ensure we do our part to keep you developing and engaged as we grow our business. Working at Lineage is energizing and enjoyable. We value respect and care about our team members.
Lineage is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and is committed to compliance with all federal, state, and local laws that prohibit workplace discrimination and unlawful harassment and retaliation. Lineage will not discriminate against any applicant on the basis of race, color, age, national origin, religion, physical or mental disability or any other protected status under federal, state and local law.
Lineage provides safe, stable, reliable work environments, medical, dental, and basic life and disability insurance benefits, 401k retirement plan, paid time off, annual bonus eligibility, and a minimum of 7 holidays throughout the calendar year.