Employment Type: Permanent
Shift: Monday to Friday from 2pm to 10pm
Office/Facility: Hamilton Facility
- Participates in a culture where Health & Safety is the #1 priority and complies with all regulatory and company safety requirements.
- Receives, unloads and stores incoming product.
- Locates, picks, loads and ships outgoing product.
- Follows procedures to ensure the accurate, efficient and safe operation of all equipment (i.e. forklifts, pallet jacks, shrink wrap machines).
- Notifies operational management of any equipment maintenance required.
- Reports all building failures, including racking, lighting, floors, etc.
- Maintains the integrity of products by ensuring they are stored at appropriate temperatures and reports any variances.
- Ensures all documentation is completed accurately and in a timely fashion.
- Cleans dock, warehouse floors and inspection rooms as per HACCP standards.
- Maintains clear aisles.
- Performs other duties as assigned in accordance with the company vision, mission, strategy and culture.
- Experience is essential, and related warehousing work experience would be an asset. Must have MHE experience.
- Ability to take direction, learns quickly, communicate effectively, and work successfully as part of a team.
- Work in temperatures of -25 Celsius.
- Ability to read and count accurately, do simple math and write legibly.
- Basic RF and/or voice pick WMS knowledge.
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs occasionally.
- Detail oriented with a high level of accuracy.
This is an excellent position to begin your career path within Lineage! Success in this role enables greater responsibilities and promotions! A career at Lineage starts with learning about our business and how each team member plays a part each and every day to satisfy our customers’ requirements. Beyond that, you’ll help us grow and learn on our journey to be the very best employer in our industry. We’ll ask you for your opinion and ensure we do our part to keep you developing and engaged as we grow our business. Working at Lineage is energizing and enjoyable. We value respect and care about our team members.
Lineage is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and is committed to compliance with all local laws that prohibit workplace discrimination and unlawful harassment and retaliation. Lineage will not discriminate against any applicant on the basis of race, color, age, national origin, religion, physical or mental disability or any other protected status. We are committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace for all. If you are contacted for a job opportunity, please advise us of any accommodations needed to ensure fair and equitable access throughout the recruitment and selection process.
Lineage provides safe, stable, reliable work environments, medical, dental, and basic life and disability insurance benefits, RRSP matching and paid time off.