Facility Maintenance Technician Lead - 1st Shift
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Plan, assign and direct the work of a team of maintenance and engineering technicians
- Perform physical inspection and calibration, preventative maintenance, and repairs on all mechanical assets impacting the operation of the facility, physical structure, and exterior grounds
- Collaborate with leadership to ensure adherence to departmental operating and capital expenditure budget for labor, materials, and lender required building projects
- Ensure proper and complete utilization of the computer maintenance management system (CMMS) and verifying completion of applicable work orders
- Participate in developing procedures to help solidify continuous improvement, cost savings and energy management
- Utilize onsite motorized lift and rental equipment as needed while operating, inspecting, calibrating, and maintaining equipment
- Other tasks as assigned
ADDITIONAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- May manage all third-party maintenance contracts for the site, ensuring compliance to all company standards, policies, and procedures
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS (KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES)
- 4 years warehouse or processing facility equipment maintenance experience or combination of experience and trade school
- Demonstrated knowledge of regionally adoptable standards for the safe installation of electrical wiring and equipment
- Ability to read and interpret Piping and Instrumentation Diagram (P&ID) drawings may be required at some facilities
- Demonstrated working knowledge of safety, electrical, fire protection and regulatory standards
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to interact with all levels of the organization
- Excellent problem-solving skills and attention to detail
- Excellent organizational skills, including the ability to multi-task and prioritize workload
- Proficient computer skills including Outlook, Word and Excel
- Ability to work in temperatures as low as -20 Fahrenheit/-25 Celsius
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 50 lbs./23 kgs.
This is an excellent position to begin your career path within Lineage! Success in this role enables greater responsibilities and promotions! A career at Lineage starts with learning about our business and how each team member plays a part each and every day to satisfy our customers’ requirements. Beyond that, you’ll help us grow and learn on our journey to be the very best employer in our industry. We’ll ask you for your opinion and ensure we do our part to keep you developing and engaged as we grow our business. Working at Lineage is energizing and enjoyable. We value respect and care about our team members.
Lineage is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and is committed to compliance with all federal, state, and local laws that prohibit workplace discrimination and unlawful harassment and retaliation. Lineage will not discriminate against any applicant on the basis of race, color, age, national origin, religion, physical or mental disability or any other protected status under federal, state and local law.
Lineage provides safe, stable, reliable work environments, medical, dental, and basic life and disability insurance benefits, 401k retirement plan, paid time off, annual bonus eligibility, and a minimum of 7 holidays throughout the calendar year.