Posted on Wednesday, August 30, 2023
Skills, Abilities, and Experience:
- Duties and Responsibilities:
- Represent/fit data using popular dynamic and/or stochastic system models, and form and test hypotheses that are of business interest using statistical methods.
- Prediction of future data trends using statistical inference and/or stochastic process techniques. Find hidden patterns in the incoming data stream, interpret the findings using models such as classification trees or inference networks, and present insights using the information extracted through these models.
- Design and implement estimator/simulator that simulates population responses given interventions using models; optimize intervention attributes and strategies based on simulated results.
- Verify stability, interoperability, portability, security, or scalability of system architecture.
- Full-time telecommuting is allowed.
- Master's or foreign equivalent in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related field and 6 months of experience
- Ability to stand and sit for an extended period of time.
- Ability to lift 20 lbs. weight.