Case Picker - Wednesday to Saturday (4am start time)
Perishable Shipping Solutions
Pay range: $18.05-$21.00 (Depending on experience) + up to $9 pick incentive
Wednesday to Saturday (4 Days, 10-hour shifts)
Must have at least 6 months of electric pallet jack experience.
If you have a resume, please attach it to your application.Use pallet jack equipment to assemble customer orders while following all regulatory and company safety standards, policies, and procedures. Deliver product to the required area.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Perform pre-use inspection on pallet jack equipment
- Mark materials with identifying information
- Open boxes and other containers when necessary
- Pick products and make sure it shows the correct selection of lot numbers/product codes
- Record amount of material using site specific equipment to update inventory
- Arrange stock parts in specific order for assembly
- Communicate damaged products to inventory or lead/supervisor
ADDITIONAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Work with other machinery and material handling equipment
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS (KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES)
- Basic math skills
- Ability to understand instructions in Country's official language or as defined by Lineage Logistics
- Ability to give voice commands in English may be required
- Ability to work in temperatures up to 100 Fahrenheit/37 Celsius in dry storage sites while wearing company provided personal protective equipment and freezer gear
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 40 lbs./18 kgs.; weight may be more dependent upon facility
- Ability to work a flexible work schedule and shift, including weekends if needed
- Must be comfortable with various noise levels, at times, can be loud
This is an excellent position to begin your career path within Lineage! Success in this role enables greater responsibilities and promotions! A career at Lineage starts with learning about our business and how each team member plays a part each and every day to satisfy our customers’ requirements. Beyond that, you’ll help us grow and learn on our journey to be the very best employer in our industry. We’ll ask you for your opinion and ensure we do our part to keep you developing and engaged as we grow our business. Working at Lineage is energizing and enjoyable. We value respect and care about our team members.
Lineage is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and is committed to compliance with all federal, state, and local laws that prohibit workplace discrimination and unlawful harassment and retaliation. Lineage will not discriminate against any applicant on the basis of race, color, age, national origin, religion, physical or mental disability or any other protected status under federal, state and local law.
Lineage provides safe, stable, reliable work environments, medical, dental, and basic life and disability insurance benefits, 401 retirement plan, paid time off, annual bonus eligibility, and a minimum of 7 holidays throughout the calendar year.