Assistant Facility Maintenance Manager
Perishable Shipping Solutions
The Assistant Facility Maintenance Manager is required to carry an "On-Call" phone at all times.Assist in managing and coordinating all maintenance-related activities involving the interior and exterior of the facility and assigned equipment and systems. Ensure the building and equipment remains in operational repair, while following all regulatory and company safety standards, policies, and procedures.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage, train, provide performance feedback and assign duties of direct reports to ensure productivity, efficiency, and effectiveness.
- Collaborate with the Facility Maintenance Manager to ensure alignment with current priorities, review monthly utility reports and, adhere to established annual budgets for labor and materials.
- Plan and schedule maintenance workload leveraging the Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS)
- Provide recommendations on future capital expenditure projects and ensure timely completion
- Participate in all site-specific projects for energy efficiency studies conducted in collaboration with the Lineage Energy Management department
ADDITIONAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide guidance on the design and management of future building additions to the assigned building in collaboration with Network Optimization
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS (KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES)
- High School diploma or GED
- 3 years facility maintenance management experience
- Experience working on and around ammonia refrigeration systems
- Demonstrated proficiency with Process Safety Management and Risk Management Plan regulatory requirements, program implementation.
- Demonstrated proficiency in mechanical and electrical fundamentals and applications
- Proficient computer skills required including Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to interact with all levels of the organization
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, including the ability to deal with ambiguity
- Ability to work in temperatures as low as -22 Fahrenheit while wearing company provided personal protective equipment and freezer gear
- Must be comfortable with various noise levels, at times, can be loud.
This is an excellent position to begin your career path within Lineage! Success in this role enables greater responsibilities and promotions! A career at Lineage starts with learning about our business and how each team member plays a part each and every day to satisfy our customers’ requirements. Beyond that, you’ll help us grow and learn on our journey to be the very best employer in our industry. We’ll ask you for your opinion and ensure we do our part to keep you developing and engaged as we grow our business. Working at Lineage is energizing and enjoyable. We value respect and care about our team members.
Lineage is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and is committed to compliance with all federal, state, and local laws that prohibit workplace discrimination and unlawful harassment and retaliation. Lineage will not discriminate against any applicant on the basis of race, color, age, national origin, religion, physical or mental disability or any other protected status under federal, state and local law.
Lineage provides safe, stable, reliable work environments, competitive pay, excellent Health and Dental benefits, 401K, and Paid Time Off and Sick Days