Warehouse Order Checker
Perishable Shipping Solutions
APPLY TODAY! Learn more about starting your career with the #1 Cold Storage Company in the US!
Benefits for working with Lineage:
- Direct hire
- Weekly Pay
- Benefits and more!
Schedule: 4 days/ 10 hour shifts 4:30am-3:00pm
Pay: $17.50 to $19.00 an hour (DOE)Check and record materials transported to and from the site. Stock received items and fill customer orders to be shipped while following all regulatory and company safety standards, policies, and procedures.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Review load/batches delivered to verify quantity and type of material
- May write tickets showing quantity and type of material, truck number, job location, and time
- Report amount of materials transported
- Record amounts of materials or items received or distributed
- Weigh or count items for distribution within the plant to determine and ensure meet company standards
- Report damages and claims to inventory control
- Arrange stock parts in a specific order for assembly by other workers
- Process inbound/outbound orders safely and accurately
ADDITIONAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Work with other machinery and material handling equipment
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS (KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES)
- Basic math skills
- Ability to understand instructions in Country's official language or as defined by Lineage Logistics
- Basic computer skills may be required depending on facility
- Ability to work in temperatures as low as -20 Fahrenheit/-25 Celsius in cold storage sites or up to 100 Fahrenheit/37 Celsius in dry storage sites while wearing company provided personal protective equipment and freezer gear
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 40 lbs./18 kgs.; weight may be more dependent upon facility
- Ability to work a flexible work schedule and shift, including weekends if needed
- Must be comfortable with various noise levels, at times, can be loud
This is an excellent position to begin your career path within Lineage! Success in this role enables greater responsibilities and promotions! A career at Lineage starts with learning about our business and how each team member plays a part each and every day to satisfy our customers’ requirements. Beyond that, you’ll help us grow and learn on our journey to be the very best employer in our industry. We’ll ask you for your opinion and ensure we do our part to keep you developing and engaged as we grow our business. Working at Lineage is energizing and enjoyable. We value respect and care about our team members.
Lineage is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and is committed to compliance with all federal, state, and local laws that prohibit workplace discrimination and unlawful harassment and retaliation. Lineage will not discriminate against any applicant on the basis of race, color, age, national origin, religion, physical or mental disability or any other protected status under federal, state and local law.
Lineage provides safe, stable, reliable work environments, medical, dental, and basic life and disability insurance benefits, 401 retirement plan, paid time off, annual bonus eligibility, and a minimum of 7 holidays throughout the calendar year.