Human Resources Business Partner - Boston Harbor
Perishable Shipping Solutions
Human Resources Business Partner for the following Massachusetts locations:
-WestfieldProvide functional support of all human resources activities, including the administration of policies and procedures for assigned facility. Serve as a strategic partner to local site leadership to drive business performance, and improvement in talent and performance management, retention, and workforce planning.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Collaborate with local site leaders to drive business performance, create innovative solutions to problems, and provide a safe and inclusive work environment
- Implement the talent management process across the site(s) with a focus on coaching, talent development, succession, individual development plans, and talent reviews of site leaders
- Partner with site leaders and the Talent HR center of excellence (CoE) to ensure talent acquisition strategies are developed, implemented, and are effective at maintaining full staffing
- Educate key stakeholders on the company's compensation structure and compensation philosophy so that field HR is an extension of the Total Rewards CoE and ensure consistency in pay for performance methodologies across the region
- Support investigations in partnership with senior HR leader and lead follow-up action items
- Hire, train, lead, and develop a team of HR professionals with a focus on continually elevating talent capabilities and teamwork
- Administer and ensure processes comply with federal, state, and local legal requirements and government reporting regulations affecting human resources functions while maintaining an understanding of collective bargaining agreements, if applicable
- Gather and analyze data related to absenteeism and turnover to advocate data-driven process improvements
- Assist with ensuring smooth processing of payroll and benefits issues at the site level, including supporting leave administration
- Communicate and support implementation of all corporate HR activities to the assigned site(s)
ADDITIONAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
MINUMUM REQUIREMENTS (KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES)
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Organizational Leadership or related field; or relevant human resources training or certifications
- 1-year progressive Human Resources or related field experience
- Basic HR legal and compliance knowledge
- Proficient computer skills including Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to interact with all levels of the organization
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, with ability to handle ambiguity
- Proven ability to lead high-functional teams
- Ability to travel up to 25%
This is an excellent position to begin your career path within Lineage! Success in this role enables greater responsibilities and promotions! A career at Lineage starts with learning about our business and how each team member plays a part each and every day to satisfy our customers’ requirements. Beyond that, you’ll help us grow and learn on our journey to be the very best employer in our industry. We’ll ask you for your opinion and ensure we do our part to keep you developing and engaged as we grow our business. Working at Lineage is energizing and enjoyable. We value respect and care about our team members.
Lineage is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and is committed to compliance with all federal, state, and local laws that prohibit workplace discrimination and unlawful harassment and retaliation. Lineage will not discriminate against any applicant on the basis of race, color, age, national origin, religion, physical or mental disability or any other protected status under federal, state and local law.
Lineage provides safe, stable, reliable work environments, medical, dental, and basic life and disability insurance benefits, 401 retirement plan, paid time off, annual bonus eligibility, and a minimum of 7 holidays throughout the calendar year.