1st Floor Trainer
Perishable Shipping Solutions
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Certify team members on Material Handling Equipment (MHE)
- Cross train new and current employees on various job functions
- Develop new practices/processes to train new and existing employees
- Investigate and resolve routine problems
- Keep supervisor informed of the development of team members and problems encountered
ADDITIONAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assist the Quality Assurance team with audits and conduct safety walks throughout the facility
- Work with other machinery and material handling equipment
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS (KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES)
- 1 year experience in warehouse/distribution center
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to lead discussions, make presentations, and deliver technical results to a non-technical audience
- Material Handling Equipment (MHE) experience
- Ability to work in temperatures as low as -20 Fahrenheit/-25 Celsius in cold storage sites or up to 100 Fahrenheit/37 Celsius in dry storage sites while wearing company provided personal protective equipment and freezer gear
- Ability to work a flexible work schedule and shift, including weekends if needed
- Must be comfortable with various noise levels, at times, can be loud
This is an excellent position to begin your career path within Lineage! Success in this role enables greater responsibilities and promotions! A career at Lineage starts with learning about our business and how each team member plays a part each and every day to satisfy our customers’ requirements. Beyond that, you’ll help us grow and learn on our journey to be the very best employer in our industry. We’ll ask you for your opinion and ensure we do our part to keep you developing and engaged as we grow our business. Working at Lineage is energizing and enjoyable. We value respect and care about our team members.
Lineage is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and is committed to compliance with all federal, state, and local laws that prohibit workplace discrimination and unlawful harassment and retaliation. Lineage will not discriminate against any applicant on the basis of race, color, age, national origin, religion, physical or mental disability or any other protected status under federal, state and local law.
Lineage provides safe, stable, reliable work environments, medical, dental, and basic life and disability insurance benefits, 401 retirement plan, paid time off, annual bonus eligibility, and a minimum of 7 holidays throughout the calendar year.