Global Hiring Day - Grand Forks, ND Location - 9/20/2023
Perishable Shipping Solutions
Lineage Logistics is hosting a Global Hiring Day on Wednesday, September 20th from 9:00am-4:00pm at our Grand Forks, ND facility.
WE ARE HIRING: Slip Operators
2nd shift: 2pm-10:30pm
RSVP for Global Hiring Day in-person interviews! Click Here
Come learn more about Lineage Logistics and how you can help feed the world!
Wednesday, Sept. 20th
9 am - 4 pm
5200 11th Avenue South
Grand Forks, ND 58201
INTERVIEWS and OFFERS on the SPOT!
We look forward to meeting you!
Want to learn more about who we are and how we move food from farm to table? Watch this video about Lineage Logistics Click Here
Use electric-powered industrial trucks with lifting devices to move products, equipment, and materials while following all regulatory and company safety standards, policies, and procedures. Ensure the proper loading and unloading of materials onto or off pallets, skids, or lifting devices.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Position forks, lifting platform, or other lifting devices under, over, or around loaded pallets, skids, boxes, products, or materials, transports, load and unload to a designated area
- List materials and record weight, counts, and condition of frozen food items via a Radio Frequency (RF) system
- Complete daily forklift maintenance/check sheet
- Lead safety inspections on truck chalking and glad-hand process
- Communicate with semi-truck drivers to ensure safety precautions
- Monitor battery charge, maintain, and clean batteries, and leave material handling equipment at the proper charging station
ADDITIONAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Work with other machinery and material handling equipment
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS (KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES)
- Basic math skills
- Ability to understand instructions in Country's official language or as defined by Lineage Logistics
- Ability to work in temperatures as low as -20 Fahrenheit/-25 Celsius in cold storage sites or up to 100 Fahrenheit/37 Celsius in dry storage sites while wearing company provided personal protective equipment and freezer gear
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 40 lbs./18 kgs.; weight may be more dependent upon facility
- Ability to work a flexible work schedule and shift, including weekends if needed
- Must be comfortable with various noise levels, at times, can be loud
This is an excellent position to begin your career path within Lineage! Success in this role enables greater responsibilities and promotions! A career at Lineage starts with learning about our business and how each team member plays a part each and every day to satisfy our customers’ requirements. Beyond that, you’ll help us grow and learn on our journey to be the very best employer in our industry. We’ll ask you for your opinion and ensure we do our part to keep you developing and engaged as we grow our business. Working at Lineage is energizing and enjoyable. We value respect and care about our team members.
Lineage is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and is committed to compliance with all federal, state, and local laws that prohibit workplace discrimination and unlawful harassment and retaliation. Lineage will not discriminate against any applicant on the basis of race, color, age, national origin, religion, physical or mental disability or any other protected status under federal, state and local law.
Lineage provides safe, stable, reliable work environments, medical, dental, and basic life and disability insurance benefits, 401 retirement plan, paid time off, annual bonus eligibility, and a minimum of 7 holidays throughout the calendar year.