Senior Human Resource Business Partner
Perishable Shipping Solutions
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Collaborate with local site leaders to drive business performance, create innovative solutions to problems, and provide a safe and inclusive work environment
- Implement the talent management process across the site(s) with a focus on coaching, talent development, succession, individual development plans, and talent reviews of site leaders
- Partner with regional leaders, site leaders, and the Talent HR center of excellence (CoE)to ensure talent acquisition strategies are developed, implemented, and are effective at maintaining full staffing
- Educate key stakeholders on the company's compensation structure and compensation philosophy so that field HR is an extension of the Total Rewards CoE and ensure consistency in pay for performance methodologies across the region
- Conduct investigations at the supported site(s) and advise senior management in appropriate resolution of employee relations/discipline issues in conjunction with the Regional HR Business Partner or Area HR Director and Legal when appropriate
- Hire, train, lead, and develop a team of HR professionals with a focus on continually elevating talent capabilities and teamwork
- Administer and ensure processes that comply with federal, state and local legal requirements and government reporting regulations affecting human resources functions while maintaining an understanding of collective bargaining agreements, if applicable
- Gather and analyze data related to absenteeism and turnover to advocate data-driven process improvements
- Assist with ensuring smooth processing of payroll and benefits issues at the site level, including supporting leave administration
- Communicate and implement all corporate HR activities to the assigned sites
ADDITIONAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
MINUMUM REQUIREMENTS (KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES)
- 3+ years progressive Human Resources or related field experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Organizational Leadership or related field; or relevant human resources training or certifications
- Documented ability to influence a team.
- Understand and experience reading and presenting KPI's
- Ability to work in a fast paced and large environment.
- Intermediate HR legal and compliance knowledge
- Proficient computer skills including Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to interact with all levels of the organization
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, with ability to handle ambiguity
- Proven ability to lead high-functional teams
- Ability to travel up to 30%
This is an excellent position to begin your career path within Lineage! Success in this role enables greater responsibilities and promotions! A career at Lineage starts with learning about our business and how each team member plays a part each and every day to satisfy our customers’ requirements. Beyond that, you’ll help us grow and learn on our journey to be the very best employer in our industry. We’ll ask you for your opinion and ensure we do our part to keep you developing and engaged as we grow our business. Working at Lineage is energizing and enjoyable. We value respect and care about our team members.
Lineage is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and is committed to compliance with all federal, state, and local laws that prohibit workplace discrimination and unlawful harassment and retaliation. Lineage will not discriminate against any applicant on the basis of race, color, age, national origin, religion, physical or mental disability or any other protected status under federal, state and local law.
Lineage provides safe, stable, reliable work environments, medical, dental, and basic life and disability insurance benefits, 401 retirement plan, paid time off, annual bonus eligibility, and a minimum of 7 holidays throughout the calendar year.