Perishable Shipping Solutions
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Supervise, train, provide performance feedback and assign duties of direct reports to ensure productivity, efficiency, and effectiveness
- Manage operational procedures to include the incoming and outgoing shipments, handle the organization of merchandise, and maintain warehouse inventory
- Plan production schedules and resource allocation for completion of job assignments while keeping time and production records
- Track and send reports to designated plant personnel
- Track warehouse activities including sales, record control, and purchasing to ensure availability of products
ADDITIONAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Work with machinery and material handling equipment
- Resolve employee issues and maintain open lines of communication with all levels of the organization
- Perform assigned projects as instructed
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS (KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES)
- 2 years warehouse or logistics leadership experience
- Experience with Warehouse Management System (WMS)
- Strong conflict management skills
- Ability to work in temperatures as low as -20 Fahrenheit/-25 Celsius in cold storage sites or up to 100 Fahrenheit/37 Celsius in dry storage sites while wearing company provided personal protective equipment and freezer gear
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 40 lbs.; weight may be more dependent upon facility
- Ability to work a flexible work schedule and shift, including weekends if needed
- Must be comfortable with various noise levels, at times, can be loud
Pay Range 53,200-89,775
This is an excellent position to begin your career path within Lineage! Success in this role enables greater responsibilities and promotions! A career at Lineage starts with learning about our business and how each team member plays a part each and every day to satisfy our customers’ requirements. Beyond that, you’ll help us grow and learn on our journey to be the very best employer in our industry. We’ll ask you for your opinion and ensure we do our part to keep you developing and engaged as we grow our business. Working at Lineage is energizing and enjoyable. We value respect and care about our team members.
Lineage is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and is committed to compliance with all federal, state, and local laws that prohibit workplace discrimination and unlawful harassment and retaliation. Lineage will not discriminate against any applicant on the basis of race, color, age, national origin, religion, physical or mental disability or any other protected status under federal, state and local law.
Lineage provides safe, stable, reliable work environments, medical, dental, and basic life and disability insurance benefits, 401 retirement plan, paid time off, annual bonus eligibility, and a minimum of 7 holidays throughout the calendar year.