Marketing Specialist (Hybrid/Remote)
Perishable Shipping Solutions
The Marketing Specialist helps drive the integration of marketing efforts across the company through sales enablement, website management, event coordination and brand management. You will work closely with members of the marketing and communications team as well as third-party vendors to help accelerate brand awareness and drive engagement.
You will work with various functions across the organization to help deliver marketing solutions that are driven by the needs of the company while ensuring maximum results, applied creativity, efficiency and sustainability. This position sits within the Marketing team, part of the larger Marketing and Communications department, and is an exciting growth opportunity for someone with a passion for bringing brands and solutions to life through impactful marketing strategies that drive business objectives.
This position can be based remote or hybrid at our Novi, MI headquarters.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITES:
- Support the development and execution of marketing content and collateral for various channels including: web, print, digital and event activations
- Lead the integration of M&A checklists for the Marketing function through the collection and maintenance of acquisition data and partnering to update marketing collateral accordingly
- Work with agency partner and IT to maintain and support the management of the corporate website including website content and imagery updates, technical issues and integrations with Salesforce
- Partner with global talent acquisition team to support the development of recruitment marketing collateral, paid media campaigns and events
- Support key brand management initiatives for the organization such as facility branding, logo and brand art updates
- Support the maintenance of Lineage’s presentation library and brand art and materials
- Collect, record and manage Marketing team KPIs and metrics
- Provide event coordination and support such as vendor management, attendee communications and RSVPs, collateral development and on-site support for highly visible corporate events
- Lead the development and creation of marketing materials for the commercial team, such as sales and product sheets, presentation content while ensuring brand guidelines and messaging is met
- Own and manage the Lineage SWAG and print shop by monitoring inventory, leading special projects and supporting vendor management
- Fast-paced, highly dynamic office setting with periodic travel to support Lineage’s global network of cold chain facilities and integrated solutions
- Must be capable of multi-tasking, working independently and communicating with a variety of people and personalities.
- Hybrid Work Environment: 1-2 office days per week, flexible work from home schedule
- 10% Travel Requirement
QUALIFICATIONS (KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES):
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, marketing, communications, or a related field
- 2-5 years of experience in marketing
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Skilled in writing and editing content with an attention to detail
- Strong prioritization, organization, and project management skills
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task and own projects through completion
- Be a highly motivated, quick-learning self-starter who is comfortable in a fast-paced, ever-changing work environment
- Previous event management and coordination experience preferred
- Experience with Google Analytics and GA4 required
- Strong ability to analyze data and identify trends
- Proficiency in PowerPoint required, other tools such as Canva, Adobe Creative suite a plus
- Experience working with an external creative agency preferred
- Experience with Salesforce a plus
This is an excellent position to begin your career path within Lineage! Success in this role enables greater responsibilities and promotions! A career at Lineage starts with learning about our business and how each team member plays a part each and every day to satisfy our customers’ requirements. Beyond that, you’ll help us grow and learn on our journey to be the very best employer in our industry. We’ll ask you for your opinion and ensure we do our part to keep you developing and engaged as we grow our business. Working at Lineage is energizing and enjoyable. We value respect and care about our team members.
Lineage is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and is committed to compliance with all federal, state, and local laws that prohibit workplace discrimination and unlawful harassment and retaliation. Lineage will not discriminate against any applicant on the basis of race, color, age, national origin, religion, physical or mental disability or any other protected status under federal, state and local law.
Lineage provides safe, stable, reliable work environments, medical, dental, and basic life and disability insurance benefits, 401 retirement plan, paid time off, annual bonus eligibility, and a minimum of 7 holidays throughout the calendar year.