Marketing Manager (Hybrid/Remote)
Perishable Shipping Solutions
This position can be based Remotely or Hybrid at our Novi, Mi headquarters.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage and oversee all marketing and activities for the company and within the marketing department
- Develop and support the progression of the marketing strategy for the company in line with company goals and objectives
- Plan, coordinate, and communicate marketing campaigns, objectives, and activities with appropriate parties
- Coordinate with external partners to create, publish and maintain all marketing materials consistent with marketing plans
- Collaborate with sales team to create and maintain appropriate sales support materials
- Create and maintain a presentation library, to include materials utilized by executive leadership, sales team and recruitment partners
- Ensure the effectiveness of brand management, including the maintenance and distribution of relevant brand guidelines across multiple applications
- Identify SEO strategy and coordinate with appropriate parties to implement and measure the effectiveness
- Coordinate with appropriate parties to plan and prepare digital marketing campaigns, and provide promotional and logistics support for corporate events and agency product, service and launch events
- Develop and oversee the marketing budget
- Monitor and report on effectiveness of marketing communications
- Build strategic relationships and partner with key industry players, agencies and vendors and analyze current and future potential strategic partner relationships for company marketing
- Evaluate marketing trends, emerging platforms, production and analytics tools, customer acquisition techniques, and provide suggestions and proposals to the organization
ADDITIONAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS (KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES)
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, business, or related field
- 5 years’ experience as Marketing Manager or related experience
- Marketing experience in a dynamic, B2B environment
- Proficient computer skills including Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to interact with internal and external customers
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to function in a fast paced, highly visible, and changing environment
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize and multi-task various and conflicting responsibilities
- Ability to function at a high level of effectiveness, flexibility, independence, and initiative without daily interaction with management
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, including the ability to deal with ambiguity
- Ability to lead discussions, make presentations and deliver marketing information to a non-marketing audience
This is an excellent position to begin your career path within Lineage! Success in this role enables greater responsibilities and promotions! A career at Lineage starts with learning about our business and how each team member plays a part each and every day to satisfy our customers’ requirements. Beyond that, you’ll help us grow and learn on our journey to be the very best employer in our industry. We’ll ask you for your opinion and ensure we do our part to keep you developing and engaged as we grow our business. Working at Lineage is energizing and enjoyable. We value respect and care about our team members.
Lineage is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and is committed to compliance with all federal, state, and local laws that prohibit workplace discrimination and unlawful harassment and retaliation. Lineage will not discriminate against any applicant on the basis of race, color, age, national origin, religion, physical or mental disability or any other protected status under federal, state and local law.
Lineage provides safe, stable, reliable work environments, medical, dental, and basic life and disability insurance benefits, 401 retirement plan, paid time off, annual bonus eligibility, and a minimum of 7 holidays throughout the calendar year.