Class A Delivery Driver - 4 DAY WORK WEEK , 10K SIGN ON BONUS!!!!
Perishable Shipping Solutions
$10,000 sign on bonus
Best benefits - Medical, Dental, Vision, Company paid life insurance and long-term disability insurance
401k plan with match
7 paid vacation days and 7 paid holidays in 1st year of employment
4-day work week
Check out our values!
- $1,450 - $1,800 weekly (Drivers average pay $70,000 yr - $90,000 yr)
- $10,000 Sign-On Bonus! (Starts after 30 days. $5,000 paid out within the first 6 months!)
- $5,000 Driver Referral Bonus
Driver Job Description:
- 4 Day Work Week
- Home every other day (NORMALLY 1 layover)
- Routes dispatch between 11:30PM-5AM, Sunday Night - Friday Night
- Safely delivering product to our clients throughout the area.
- Travel between destinations hauling reefer trailer.
- Use hand truck to ramp process (foodservice delivery)
- Meal Allowance & Hotel Allowance
- State of the Art Equipment!
- There are 10-11 stops on each route. 1000 Cases Per Truck
- We have been delivering to Burger King since 1987
- Areas we serve: Buffalo NY Area, Eastern half of PA; West Virginia; Ohio
- Loads are palletized by stop to enable unloading as safely and easily as possible.
- 7 Paid Vacation Days and 7 Paid Holidays in the First Year of Employment
- Drivers Paid Weekly
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Paid Life Insurance
- Paid Long-Term Disability
- Direct Deposit & Paid Every Friday
- Valid Class A CDL
- Acceptable MVR/Accident History
- 12 months CDL A Tractor Trailer Experience
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Deliver frozen and/or refrigerated freight to and from local locations
- Provide excellent customer service to our customers while delivering quality products to each location and/or store
- Average 4 day work week.
- Drivers yearly average pay is $75,000 with opportunity to make more
- Home daily
- Job security, no worry of lack of work!
- Good benefits
- Newer equipment
- It is a physical job but not difficult job. Hand truck to ramp.
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS (KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES)
- 1 year of operating a Class A commercial vehicle
- Valid license(s) for commercial/professional drivers
- Ability to understand instructions in Country's official language or as defined by Lineage Logistics
- Ability to work in temperatures as low as -20 Fahrenheit/-25 Celsius in cold storage sites or up to 100 Fahrenheit/37 Celsius in dry storage sites while wearing company provided personal protective equipment and freezer gear
- May be required to lift a minimum of 40 lbs./18 kgs.; weight may be more dependent upon facility
- Ability to work a flexible work schedule and shift, including weekends if needed
- Must be comfortable with various noise levels, at times, can be loud
This is an excellent position to begin your career path within Lineage! Success in this role enables greater responsibilities and promotions! A career at Lineage starts with learning about our business and how each team member plays a part each and every day to satisfy our customers’ requirements. Beyond that, you’ll help us grow and learn on our journey to be the very best employer in our industry. We’ll ask you for your opinion and ensure we do our part to keep you developing and engaged as we grow our business. Working at Lineage is energizing and enjoyable. We value respect and care about our team members.
Lineage is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and is committed to compliance with all federal, state, and local laws that prohibit workplace discrimination and unlawful harassment and retaliation. Lineage will not discriminate against any applicant on the basis of race, color, age, national origin, religion, physical or mental disability or any other protected status under federal, state and local law.
Lineage provides safe, stable, reliable work environments, medical, dental, and basic life and disability insurance benefits, 401 retirement plan, paid time off, annual bonus eligibility, and a minimum of 7 holidays throughout the calendar year.