Inventory Control Technician Lead - 3rd Shift
Perishable Shipping Solutions
Schedule: Friday – Wednesday 10:00PM – 6:30AM
Pay Range: $21.25 - $26.50Lead and train inventory control team responsible for cycle counting, claims, and other related account administration. Serve as a subject matter expert for systematic and physical inventory discrepancies.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Plan, assign and direct the work of inventory control team
- Check that the tracking of inventory, purchasing, shipping and other records are accurate
- Share concerns and send to designated facility leadership
- Manage escalated customer claims and/or assign escalated issues to the Inventory Control Technician Senior
- Handle product, shipping and receiving audits
ADDITIONAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS (KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES)
- 2 years Inventory and/or Warehouse Operation experience
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills with the ability to deliver technical information to a non-technical audience
- Excellent problem-solving skills and attention to detail
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to work in temperatures as low as -20 Fahrenheit/-25 Celsius in cold storage sites or up to 100 Fahrenheit/37 Celsius in dry storage sites while wearing company provided personal protective equipment and freezer gear
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 40 lbs.; weight may be more dependent upon facility
- Ability to work a flexible work schedule and shift, including weekends if needed
This is an excellent position to begin your career path within Lineage! Success in this role enables greater responsibilities and promotions! A career at Lineage starts with learning about our business and how each team member plays a part each and every day to satisfy our customers’ requirements. Beyond that, you’ll help us grow and learn on our journey to be the very best employer in our industry. We’ll ask you for your opinion and ensure we do our part to keep you developing and engaged as we grow our business. Working at Lineage is energizing and enjoyable. We value respect and care about our team members.
Lineage is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and is committed to compliance with all federal, state, and local laws that prohibit workplace discrimination and unlawful harassment and retaliation. Lineage will not discriminate against any applicant on the basis of race, color, age, national origin, religion, physical or mental disability or any other protected status under federal, state and local law.
Lineage provides safe, stable, reliable work environments, competitive pay, excellent Health and Dental benefits, 401K, and Paid Time Off and Sick Days