Process Maintenance Technician- $2,500 Sign-On Bonus- (Tu-F 9p-730a)
Perishable Shipping Solutions
Shift: Tu-F 9p-7a
- Fast paced work environment with, in and around bakery/frozen dough machinery
- Temperature controlled environment of 65-68 degrees Fahrenheit
- Hearing protection required, and provided, in manufacturing areas.
- All required maintenance and engineering tools provided
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Repair and troubleshoot all manufacturing equipment such as dough mixers, dough sheeting line, conveyors, and packaging equipment.
- Maintain preventative and predictive maintenance program.
- Complete daily work order tasks and instructions and ensure all performed work is logged into the computerized maintenance management system (CMMS)
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS (KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES)
- Experience maintaining manufacturing systems and/or processing equipment in an automated plant; certification from technical training program accepted in lieu of experience
- Excellent problem solving and critical thinking in pneumatics, hydraulics, mechanics, and electrical control circuits
- Able to work a flexible schedule and/or overtime as needed 4/10 Maintenance schedule
- Experience working at heights, LOTO, and ability to lift up to 50 pounds.
- Electrical and mechanical background
- Familiar with computerized maintenance management system (CMMS) or E-Maintenance
- Knowledgeable in programmable logic controllers (PLC) and variable frequency drives (VFD)
- Experience welding and fabrication
#INDSPPay Range:$25.58 - $43.16
This is an excellent position to begin your career path within Lineage! Success in this role enables greater responsibilities and promotions! A career at Lineage starts with learning about our business and how each team member plays a part each and every day to satisfy our customers’ requirements. Beyond that, you’ll help us grow and learn on our journey to be the very best employer in our industry. We’ll ask you for your opinion and ensure we do our part to keep you developing and engaged as we grow our business. Working at Lineage is energizing and enjoyable. We value respect and care about our team members.
Lineage is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and is committed to compliance with all federal, state, and local laws that prohibit workplace discrimination and unlawful harassment and retaliation. Lineage will not discriminate against any applicant on the basis of race, color, age, national origin, religion, physical or mental disability or any other protected status under federal, state and local law.
Lineage provides safe, stable, reliable work environments, medical, dental, and basic life and disability insurance benefits, 401 retirement plan, paid time off, annual bonus eligibility, and a minimum of 7 holidays throughout the calendar year.