Perishable Shipping Solutions
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Collaborate with human resources leadership and business leaders to develop recruiting strategies that promote diversity and ensure best practices
- Develop and implement creative sourcing strategies that build top talent pipeline and enable meeting current and forecasted regional needs
- Fill job requisitions within agreed upon performance metrics by completing recruiting activities – reviewing and dispositioning applicants, conducting phone screens, scheduling interviews, and moving applicants through hiring process
- Create a positive hiring manager experience through the effective management of the interview and selection process, which includes facilitation of intake sessions, pre-interview calibrations, and post-interview debriefs
- Generate weekly productivity reports to monitor individual performance metrics
- Attend or host networking events to showcase the company, including onsite job fairs
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS (KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES)
- 2 years full cycle recruiting and sourcing experience
- Proven experience in driving recruiting initiatives
- Experience using an ATS, CRM or other applicant database tool; Workday Recruiting preferred
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite, internet and social media research (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, etc.)
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills with the ability to build relationships with internal and external customers
- Excellent organizational skills, including the ability to multi-task and prioritize workload
- Ability to work remotely and be self-driven to complete tasks without supervision
- Ability to travel 10%
- Ability to work a flexible work schedule and shift, including weekends if needed
This is an excellent position to begin your career path within Lineage! Success in this role enables greater responsibilities and promotions! A career at Lineage starts with learning about our business and how each team member plays a part each and every day to satisfy our customers’ requirements. Beyond that, you’ll help us grow and learn on our journey to be the very best employer in our industry. We’ll ask you for your opinion and ensure we do our part to keep you developing and engaged as we grow our business. Working at Lineage is energizing and enjoyable. We value respect and care about our team members.
Lineage is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and is committed to compliance with all federal, state, and local laws that prohibit workplace discrimination and unlawful harassment and retaliation. Lineage will not discriminate against any applicant on the basis of race, color, age, national origin, religion, physical or mental disability or any other protected status under federal, state and local law.
Lineage provides safe, stable, reliable work environments, medical, dental, and basic life and disability insurance benefits, 401 retirement plan, paid time off, annual bonus eligibility, and a minimum of 7 holidays throughout the calendar year.