Booking Diary Stock Clerk
Perishable Shipping Solutions
Monday to Friday 08:00-15:00 (12 months fixed term contract)
In this role you will:
- Taking diary bookings over the telephone from Suppliers
- Maintaining the diary caps
- Regular communication with the customer
- Creating PO’s
- Customer queries
- General office duties as required
What are we looking for?
- Previous experience with diary management
- Strong communication skills
- Be able to communicate clearly with other team members in English
- Due to limited public transport, you must either have a car or be able to cycle or walk to NG22 8TX
- Ability to work a flexible work schedule and shift, including weekends if needed
What's in it for me?
- A fixed term contract opportunity with a direct employer; we will not employ you through an agency
- Opportunity to develop a career within an industry leading global company
- We offer overtime after 39 hours paid at time and a half
- Weekly pay
- Free onsite car park
- Support your emotional well-being with access to a 24/7 employee assistance phone line offering confidential free counselling and advice
- Preferential rates for loans and savings offered through exclusive access to a credit union
- Refer new employees and get generous financial reward through our referral scheme
Posting End Date:
We are a global company with more than 22,000 employees spanning 20 countries and more than 400 locations across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and South America.
At Lineage Logistics, we have a shared purpose; we are transforming the food supply chain to eliminate waste and help feed the world. This means working at Lineage is not just a job – it’s an opportunity to innovate and put your mark on how food moves from the farm to dinner tables around the world. As a member of our team, you will be a critical link in the food supply chain.
Our shared purpose drives everything we do in all parts of our organisation, from the warehouse floor to the office. Our team members are passionate about the impact they make every single day.
We are an equal opportunities employer and positively encourage applications from persons regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
As a Lineage team member, we aim to provide everything you and your family need to thrive. That’s why we offer competitive rates of pay, paid time off, skills training, and development opportunities to grow a long and fulfilling career with us – plus generous financial rewards when you successfully refer new employees. This is enhanced by recognition schemes (so that your hard work won’t go unnoticed), plus the chance to make your salary go even further with our cycle-to-work scheme and preferential rates for loans and savings courtesy of a leading credit union.
Your everyday wellbeing is also important to us, so we will provide you with all the protective equipment you need to be safe and comfortable at work, and you will have access to a free 24/7 employee assistance phone line, which offers confidential counselling and advice. With all of this offered against the backdrop of a fun and social environment in which you will be supported by a team who enjoy helping each other in achieving their goals, we are confident you will excel with us.