Corporate Travel Manager (Local to Novi, MI or remote)
Perishable Shipping Solutions
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITES:
· Create strategic policies and programs for corporate travel.
· Manage and develop relationships with various travel vendors including reviewing contracts and negotiating favorable rates.
· Manage all travel related activity for the SCOUT program.
· Manage and maintain global business travel platform to ensure all travel rates and policies are integrated and eligible team members have access to book their travel needs with minimal disruption.
· Provide guidance to team members in managing their travel tool log-in access as well as make travel arrangements for those without access: create travel itineraries and book accommodations.
· Analyze travel services provided by vendors and recommend and manage implementation of changes or enhancements as appropriate.
· Arrange travel accommodations for business visitors.
· Prepare travel budget reports.
· Create and analyze travel report on travel spend and activity.
· Collaborate on various Human Resources programs and services as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS (KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES):
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
· 5 years travel and vendor relations experience.
· Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations. Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
· Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume. Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry.
Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
This is an excellent position to begin your career path within Lineage! Success in this role enables greater responsibilities and promotions! A career at Lineage starts with learning about our business and how each team member plays a part each and every day to satisfy our customers’ requirements. Beyond that, you’ll help us grow and learn on our journey to be the very best employer in our industry. We’ll ask you for your opinion and ensure we do our part to keep you developing and engaged as we grow our business. Working at Lineage is energizing and enjoyable. We value respect and care about our team members.
Lineage is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and is committed to compliance with all federal, state, and local laws that prohibit workplace discrimination and unlawful harassment and retaliation. Lineage will not discriminate against any applicant on the basis of race, color, age, national origin, religion, physical or mental disability or any other protected status under federal, state and local law.
Lineage provides safe, stable, reliable work environments, medical, dental, and basic life and disability insurance benefits, 401 retirement plan, paid time off, annual bonus eligibility, and a minimum of 7 holidays throughout the calendar year.