Supervisor, Inventory Control
Perishable Shipping Solutions
KEY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Supervise, train, provide performance feedback and assign duties of direct reports to ensure productivity, efficiency, and effectiveness
- Prepare daily reports including analysis of production and shipping
- Direct and coordinate physical inventory, including auditing and monitoring cycle counts
- Develop and manage proper inventory control procedures to ensure inventory accuracy
- Interface with internal and external customers on inventory needs, recalls, and possible issues
- Review inventory reports to resolve unused items and recommend appropriate action for excess or damaged stock
ADDITIONAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Examine systems and controls and provide recommendations for improvement of inventory efficiency
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS (KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES)
- 2 years Inventory Control experience in warehousing and/or distribution environment
- Experience with Warehouse Management System (WMS)
- Excellent problem-solving skills and attention to detail
- Intermediate computer skills including Microsoft Office Suite
- Basic math skills
- Ability to work in temperatures as low as -20 Fahrenheit/-25 Celsius in cold storage sites or up to 100 Fahrenheit/37 Celsius in dry storage sites while wearing company provided personal protective equipment and freezer gear
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 40 lbs.; weight may be more dependent upon facility
- Ability to work a flexible work schedule and shift, including weekends if needed
- Must be comfortable with various noise levels, at times, can be loud
This is an excellent position to begin your career path within Lineage! Success in this role enables greater responsibilities and promotions! A career at Lineage starts with learning about our business and how each team member plays a part each and every day to satisfy our customers’ requirements. Beyond that, you’ll help us grow and learn on our journey to be the very best employer in our industry. We’ll ask you for your opinion and ensure we do our part to keep you developing and engaged as we grow our business. Working at Lineage is energizing and enjoyable. We value respect and care about our team members.
Lineage is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and is committed to compliance with all federal, state, and local laws that prohibit workplace discrimination and unlawful harassment and retaliation. Lineage will not discriminate against any applicant on the basis of race, color, age, national origin, religion, physical or mental disability or any other protected status under federal, state and local law.
Lineage provides safe, stable, reliable work environments, medical, dental, and basic life and disability insurance benefits, 401k retirement plan, paid time off, annual bonus eligibility, and a minimum of 7 holidays throughout the calendar year.