Perishable Shipping Solutions
Lineage is the world's largest temperature-controlled industrial REIT and logistics solutions provider, with a global network of over 400 facilities, spanning 25 countries across North & South America, Europe and Asia-Pacific.
Working a Lineage is not just a job - it's an opportunity to innovate and put your mark on how food moves from the farm to dinner tables around the world. As a member of the Lineage team, you are a critical link in the food supply chain.
The Asia-Pacific region currently includes Australia, New Zealand, Vietnam, Sri Lanka and Singapore employing nearly 2,500 team members.Delivery Driver
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
· Perform daily assigned routing deliveries,
· Ensure that orders are matched against DO accurately,
· Ensure good product handling
· Identify defective products that may be rejected by customer during delivery
· Ensure that the working temperature in the reefer truck meets the standard requirement of -12 deg C,
· Be courteous and polite when dealing with final customers,
· Support customer service to respond to customers queries,
· All other ad-hoc operational activities
To be successful, you will have:
· To possess a Class 4 driving license
· Able to drive a reefer truck
· Need to carry weight of 10kg to 25kg goods as and when required
· Able to read English
· Know how to operate a stacker will be an advantage
What we offer in return:
· Medical, dental and insurance perks
· Free parking on site
· Competitive salary and bonus
· Employee Assistance Programme
· Volunteer Leave
· Work life balance
· Be part of a global organisation, focusing on feeding the world
Lineage is more than just a cold storage logistics business. We’re focused on being a vibrant, innovative and progressive employer where all our teams work safely, harmoniously and efficiently toward a common purpose - transforming the food supply chain to eliminate waste and help feed the world.
Lineage is dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive and authentic work environment and encourages applicants from all backgrounds to apply.
Lineage provides safe, stable, reliable work environments, volunteer leave, employee assistance programme and growth opportunities. Other benefits include bonuses, service awards, medical, dental and insurance perks.