Director Channel Product Management (REMOTE)
Join the Solar For All Revolution!
The Channel Growth Product Manager will lead our Product strategy for growth of the Channel business. This rock star cares deeply about our mission of bringing solar to all and assists the VP of Channel Development to create and execute the vision of offering the most inclusive financing in the residential solar market.
Essential Job Functions
- Leverage deep expertise of the residential solar market trends, sales channels, competitive landscape, and our customer base to build our value proposition and Product and Pricing strategies
- Utilize structured and unstructured data to analyze, quantify, and develop business case for opportunities and priorities
- Define Product requirements, collaborate with Technical teams to ensure high quality Product experience and delivery
- Coordinate across business units to execute on priorities and facilitate go-to-market for major products and initiatives
- Present to executive stakeholders KPI management and key recommendations for strategic opportunities
- Based on quantified expected impact, provide input on prioritization of program and product initiatives
- Regularly synthesize market trends, customer insights, and ecosystem partnership recommendations to identify successful growth strategies
- Deep knowledge of the Residential Solar market, especially with Third Party Ownership financing options.
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills.
- Demonstrated ability and focus to develop, communicate, motivate, and manage toward a strategic vision.
- Highly developed analytical abilities, excellent judgment, and strong operational focus. Highly organized and detail-oriented.
- Team focused, knows when to lead, when to listen, and when to influence.
- Highly ethical with unquestioned integrity, deep empathy for the underserved customer and demonstrated commitment to the clean energy revolution.
- Demonstrated ability to lead and manage complex cross-functional projects.
- Bachelor's degree required in a field that includes quantitative coursework. MBA preferred.
- 5+ years of progressively responsible operational, financial, and/or product management experience.
- Demonstrated ability to create operating plans, analytic models, and strategic management recommendations, and execute upon such.
- Strong Proficiency in financial modeling and leveraging data to create compelling recommendations.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite or related software. Proficiency in Google Workspace, Product Management and BI tools a plus.
PosiGen is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer committed to diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status or any other factor protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. Individuals who require reasonable accommodations under the Americans with Disabilities Act in order to participate in the search process should notify the Office of Human Resources.