Bilingual Collections Agent
Join the Solar For All Revolution!
At PosiGen, we are making a difference in our communities and our world with solar power for all. Our mission is to provide customers the best solution for their family to have access to affordable solar power, invest in their homes, and take steps toward a brighter future. We offer an excellent compensation and benefit package including:
- Hourly rate ( $16 - $18 ) + Commission Incentive Potential
- Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k with company match up to 6%, PTO, Life Insurance, HSA, FSA, Stock Options, Paid Maternity and Leave, Financial Wellness, and More!
- Paid time off, 8 Paid Holidays, and 2 Floating Holidays
- Stock options awarded annually
What will you do?
- Ensure an excellent customer service experience for PosiGen customers to resolve their past due accounts.
- Receive incoming and make outbound calls to customers in arrears to discuss payment options
- Advise and influence customers on the payment options for debt recovery
- Manage customers who are resistant to agent contact by remaining polite, tactful, honest and firm
- Handle escalated customer calls and address any collection issues expediently to ensure customer satisfaction
We want to hear from you if:
- You are a Bilingual Spanish-speaking customer-oriented professional
- Have the ability to relate to people from a variety of different backgrounds
- Are persuasive, persistent, and self-motivated
- Have de-escalation, advanced customer service, and analytical skills
- Have knowledge of billing, collections, and customer service procedures
- 1-2 years of experience in a call center, retail sales or collection agency preferred
PosiGen is a people-centric, rapidly growing residential solar company committed to making Solar For ALL a reality. We aim to simplify solar, improve home efficiency, and generate opportunities for the underserved through our first of its kind, no credit check, guaranteed savings solar leasing program.
As employees at PosiGen, we are passionate about furthering our mission of Solar For ALL. At PosiGen, we celebrate the individual and foster an environment where employees can be their true self. We strive to live every day by our values:
- Act with Integrity
- Be Humble, Be Kind
- Collaborate and Seek to Understand
- Deliver on our Promises
- Engage Passionately
PosiGen is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer committed to diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status or any other factor protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. Individuals who require reasonable accommodations under the Americans with Disabilities Act in order to participate in the search process should notify the Office of Human Resources.