Outside Sales - Solar Consultant
Are you motivated by money AND making a positive impact?
Join the Solar For All Revolution!
We offer a Competitive Base Salary, Full Benefits, Car Allowance, UNCAPPED COMMISSION, Bonus, Paid Time Off, 401K with company match, Stock Options, Tuition reimbursement and opportunities for Growth and Promotion!
At PosiGen, our Outside Sales Reps, known internally as Residential Energy Specialists (RES), meet with and educate homeowners on the benefits of solar power and energy efficiency home upgrades from PosiGen. PosiGen’s unique program is aimed at providing solar for people of all types with no credit check required and a guaranteed savings on energy usage in the first year. Our sales team is not focused on putting as many panels on roofs as possible, but instead are tasked with helping our customers get more money back in their pocket while also helping to save the environment.
Essential Job Functions
- Manage the sales process from lead generation to closing the sale
- Build ‘book of business’ through door-to-door canvassing, generating referrals, cold calling, participating in community events, and more
- Follow up on leads from the Inside Sales team
- Helps the homeowner to execute documents and provide the necessary information to maximize their savings by going solar
- Provides a high level of customer service throughout the customer’s lifecycle
- Works closely with other departments to ensure customer satisfaction and project success
- Pure Positive Energy, professional, high enthusiasm and big picture attitude
- Highly persuasive, self-disciplined, and honest
- A ‘no fear’ attitude towards cold calling, door-to-door canvassing, networking and lead generating
- Must be flexible and able to work weekend, evening, and holiday shifts
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Prior sales experience OR college degree OR military experience required
- Proven success in a lead generating, quota-driven sales position preferred
- Proficient with complex computer programs (Salesforce CRM is used heavily)
- Bilingual is a plus
- Must have a valid state driver’s license and reliable transportation
PosiGen is a people-centric, rapidly growing residential solar company committed to making Solar For ALL a reality. We aim to simplify solar, improve home efficiency, and generate opportunities for the underserved through our first of its kind, no credit check, guaranteed savings solar leasing program.
As employees at PosiGen, we are passionate about furthering our mission of Solar For ALL. At PosiGen, we celebrate the individual and foster an environment where employees can be their true self. We strive to live every day by our values:
- Act with Integrity
- Be Humble, Be Kind
- Collaborate and Seek to Understand
- Deliver on our Promises
- Engage Passionately
PosiGen is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer committed to diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status or any other factor protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. Individuals who require reasonable accommodations under the Americans with Disabilities Act in order to participate in the search process should notify the Office of Human Resources.