Outside Sales - Solar Consultant
Join the Solar For All Revolution!
At PosiGen, we provide our sales team with a career, not just a job. Our Outside Sales Reps, known internally as Residential Energy Specialists (RES), receive a base salary, full benefits, vehicle allowance, commission, bonus, paid time off, 401K with a company match, stock options, and opportunities for growth and promotion. As well as world class paid training to set you up for success!
First year On-Target Earnings are $80,000 - $125,000.
Essential Job Functions
- Speak with potential customers about PosiGen’s clean energy solutions
- Follow up on leads from the inside sales team and drive the creation of new leads to meet sales goals through canvassing, participating in community events, generating referrals, and more
- Helps the homeowner to execute documents and provide the necessary information to go solar
- Assists with qualifying homeowners for additional incentives and obtaining the necessary paperwork for incentive attainment
- Provides a high level of customer service throughout the customer’s lifecycle
- Mentors and trains newer team members, contributing knowledge and enthusiasm to the office team
- Pure Positive Energy, professional, high enthusiasm and big picture attitude
- Articulate with excellent communication skills
- Highly persuasive, self-disciplined, and honest
- A ‘no fear’ attitude towards cold calling, canvassing, networking and lead generating
- Must be flexible and able to work weekend, evening, and holiday shifts
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- 2+ years’ work experience in a quota-driven sales position, with a demonstrated history of meeting and exceeding required metrics. Military experience or higher education may be considered in place of professional experience.
- Proficient with complex computer programs (Salesforce CRM is used heavily)
- Bilingual is a plus
Due to the nature of this position the following are required:
- Must have a valid state driver’s license and reliable transportation
- Must have a clean driving record (example, no DUI in the last five years)
- Must be able to obtain HIS Certification
PosiGen is a people-centric, rapidly growing residential solar company committed to making Solar For ALL a reality. We aim to simplify solar, improve home efficiency, and generate opportunities for the underserved through our first of its kind, no credit check, guaranteed savings solar leasing program.
As employees at PosiGen, we are passionate about furthering our mission of Solar For ALL. At PosiGen, we celebrate the individual and foster an environment where employees can be their true self. We strive to live every day by our values:
- Act with Integrity
- Be Humble, Be Kind
- Collaborate and Seek to Understand
- Deliver on our Promises
- Engage Passionately
PosiGen is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer committed to diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status or any other factor protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. Individuals who require reasonable accommodations under the Americans with Disabilities Act in order to participate in the search process should notify the Office of Human Resources.