Join the Solar For All Revolution!
At PosiGen, we are passionate about providing money saving solar energy and energy efficiency solutions for people of all income levels. We are seeking an equally passionate Solar Installer to help further our mission through excellent craftsmanship, customer service, and a team-focused approach.
Essential Job Functions
- Assemble solar panels, or support structures, as specified
- Install solar systems in accordance with codes and standards using drawings, schematics, and instructions
- Measure, cut, assemble, and bolt structural framing and solar modules
- Electrically wire AC/DC system
- Structurally mount racking and electrical equipment
- Maintain inventory of equipment for each installation
- Follow organization policies and procedures including OSHA requirements; Complete OSHA training as required
- Attend organization, safety and other training and meetings as required
- High School diploma or equivalent is required
- A minimum of one to three years of experience working on roofs required
- Prior residential solar experience preferred
- Ability for and no fear of working from ladders/scaffolding or working in confined spaces such as crawl spaces or attics, under mobile homes
- Must be able to obtain DOT Medical Certification
PosiGen is a people-centric, rapidly growing residential solar company committed to making Solar For ALL a reality. We aim to simplify solar, improve home efficiency, and generate opportunities for the underserved through our first of its kind, no credit check, guaranteed savings solar leasing program.
As employees at PosiGen, we are passionate about furthering our mission of Solar For ALL. At PosiGen, we celebrate the individual and foster an environment where employees can be their true self. We strive to live every day by our values:
- Act with Integrity
- Be Humble, Be Kind
- Collaborate and Seek to Understand
- Deliver on our Promises
- Engage Passionately
PosiGen is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer committed to diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status or any other factor protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. Individuals who require reasonable accommodations under the Americans with Disabilities Act in order to participate in the search process should notify the Office of Human Resources.